chapter 5

Your POV

I totally forgot that I have to stop by at Samantha's house today.

I quickly ran inside the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

I heard Troy talking but I ignored him and ran out.

I look at the time and it's already 6:57am.

I muttered a quick shit and ran to Samantha's house.

I passed by Ally's house and I saw her in the window brushing her flawless hair.

I wasn't looking at my way so I bumped into their mailbox.

I groan as I fell down on the grassed yard.

"Ow" I groan and sat up while rubbing my head.

My apple fell down on the grass and a squirrel took it and ran away.

"Oh no! My apple!" I whine and hit the grass with my fist.

"Y/N?" I heard my name being called and I look up and I see Ally looking at me with a confuse look.

Before she can talk I already stood up and ran to  Samantha's house.

I saw Samantha standing on their front porch.

"I am so sorry I'm late! I was planning not going to school but I remembered you waiting here so I quickly too-" Samantha puts her finger on my lips, almost putting it inside.

"Did you really go to school because I was waiting" she asked with a grin and I chuckle and pushed her finger away from my mouth.

"Let's just go to school, you cocky ass" I said and Samantha grins.

While we were walking and she's blabbing about cheerleading, my stomach grumbles loudly.

She stopped talking and I blush.

"Sorry, a stupid squirrel took my apple on the way to your house" I said and Samantha giggles.

"Don't worry, I brought you this pancake sandwich" she said and gave me a paper bag.

I opened the paper bag and moaned at the smell.

"Oh my god" I heard Samantha murmur and I pulled out the pancake sandwich with bacon and eggs inside.

"This is the first time I'm trying this" I said and I took a big bite.

"Ugh I'm in heaven. This is so good" I moan and I heard Samantha giggle.

"Thanks, I made that by myself" she said and we finally got to school.

While I devour the pancake sandwich, Samantha was yelling at some student outside.

"What are you looking at?!" She yells at some couple of students who are staring at us.

We entered the school and almost everyone went silent.

"Did Y/N and Samantha walked in school without Y/N pushing her away?" "Are they together now?" "Am I really seeing this?" "Oh wow Y/N has a big appetite"

All the whispers are heard.

"I'll see you later, baby" Samantha said seductively and gave my cheek a wet long kiss.