chapter 12

Your POV

"You can do this, Y/N" I whisper to myself while standing in front of my mother's mom's house.

I took few deep breaths and finally rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds my grandfather opened it and his smile flattered.

"Oh it's you" he said and let me in.

I squeezed my phone when I see everyone staring at me.

"Y/N!" Jay stood up and hugged me.

I smile and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too" I whisper and she pulled away.

"Come, let's go to my parents" she said and dragged me to the backyard where a lot of people were.

My uncle and aunt saw me and I ran to them and hugged them both.

"How are you, kid?" Uncle James asked and I shrugged.

"I'm alright, I guess. How are you two?" I asked and they also said they were okay.

After a lot of catching up everyone was called to eat.

I was about to go but someone dragged me.

"Mom and Dad's friends are here. Don't you dare make a scene" Troy hissed quietly and I roll my eyes.

"Did you and these other people rehearsed everything?" I asked and he glared at me.

"They have thier children here so don't go near them with your weird dyke shit" he said and he pushed me and went inside.

"Asshole" I whisper and walked inside.

I went in line and scooped every food I like on my plate.

I sat with Jay and her parents.

We began eating and suddenly someone talked.

My mother stood up and introduced her rich friends with a fake ass attitude.

She introduced every person and lastly, me.

"And that is my..." she hesitated so I rolled my eyes.

"The daughter they abounded when she's a kid. Well they don't treat me as a daughter so let's just say I'm someone they know. I'm Y/N, nice meeting you" I smile and everyone stared at me, some are glaring.

"Y/N?!" Oh no. I know that voice.

Samantha stood up from her chair and I groan.

People looks at us and I see Samantha grinning at me.

"You know her?" My mother asked and I ignored her but Samantha talked.

"Yup!" Samantha smiled.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Jay whispered and I snort.

"No" I said and she raised her eyebrows.

"Then why is she making these creepy faces—ew she just licked the icing on her finger while looking at you" Jay looks away and I laugh.

"She's quite clingy at school" I said and began to eat my food.

"Her parents are one of those rich friends that your parents have" Jay said and I hum.

"You know this cupcake is so fucking dry" I put the dry ass cupcake down with a face.

"Aunt Marlene made that. That's why I didn't take any of that shitty cupcake" Jay said and I laugh.