chapter 10

Your POV

Ugh fuck my head hurts.

I tried rubbing my head with my right hand but I was too weak to lift it up.

What the fuck.

I groan and open my eyes.

My eyes quickly landed on the pink cast on my right wrist.

"What is this and why is it pink?" I asked and all of the people inside the room stood up, which is just Ally.

"Y/N! You worried me!" Ally quickly ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Nggghh what happened?" I asked.

"Well you said, I mean like yelled, that some psycho almost ran into you then you ran into a tree and broke your wrist." Ally said in one breath.

"Okay, I remember, but why the hell is my cast pink?!" I ask and held it up.

"Well, I just thought, you know, it was the first colour I thought of when they asked me..." Ally said with a shy smile.

"Oh my god" I groan.

"So I'm your emergency contact?" Ally asked with a cocky smile.

"Okay, Ms. cocky pants. Am I allowed to go home? What time is it?" I asked and Ally looks at her phone.

"It's three in the morning." She said and my eyes widened.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked and she looks at me.

"I was worried about you" Ally said and I blushed.

I scoot over and pat the space beside me.

"Let's sleep." I said and she smiled and got on the hospital bed with me.

She used my left arm as a pillow and cuddled into me.

"Goodnight, Al."

"Goodnight, Y/NN"

....

"Oh shut the fuck up!" I glare at Lauren who's laughing at my pink cast.

"Do you want me to bedazzle your cast?" She asked while laughing loudly.

"Shut up! Ally picked this for me" I said while looking at my cast.

"Now do you want to sign it or not?" I asked and she stopped laughing.

"Yeah yeah. Give me the marker" she said and I threw a sharpie at her.

"So did you ever saw the psycho who almost ran over you?" She asked as she write on my cast.

"Yup. It was my dumb cousin" I said and she roll her eyes.

"I'm not surprise. Did you tell Ally?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No way I'm going to tell her. I don't want Ally to know because Troy will fucking bad mouth me again." I said and Lauren sigh and lay beside me on her bed.

"How are you and Camila?" I asked and she groans.

"Her parents are such douches. Jesus Christ, every move I make they fucking judge me" she said and I snort.

"Yeah, her parents are assholes." I said and she pulled out something.

"Oohhh where'd you get that?" I sat up.

Lauren held up two blunts.

"I just literally saw it on my floor." She said and we both laughed.

I grabbed the other one while she looks for her lighter.

"Ugh I can't find my lighter" she groans and went under her bed.