chapter 20

Your POV

Lauren was eventually pulled away from me.

I can't open my eyes but someone grabbed me and I was placed on someone.

"Y/N open your eyes!" I heard a familiar voice but I'm already losing consciousness.

All this information and beating is tiring and a sleep won't hurt me, right?

No one's POV

Y/N was quickly pulled to Samantha's lap on the floor.

Dinah held a livid Lauren back and took her in the opposite side of the room.

Ally and the others ran to the fight as soon as they heard yelling.

Dinah managed to pull Lauren — who's beating the shit out of Y/N who's just letting herself get beat up — from Y/N.

Sunny was the one who quickly pulled Y/N away from them and put her in Samantha's lap.

Ally's stomach dropped when she saw Y/N on the floor.

She ran to her and kneeled beside her.

"Y/N open your eyes!" Ally yelled when she saw Y/N's eyes closed.

Normani followed Ally quickly and saw Y/N already passing out.

"Hey, open your eyes!" Normani tapped Y/N's cheek lightly multiple times.

Y/N groaned and pushed her hand away.

"Go away. 'm tired." Y/N mumbled.

Normani sighed in relief when Y/N answered.

Sunny is too busy talking to someone on her phone urgently and Samantha is ugly crying while Ally is just crying.

Ally wiped her face and stood up.

She stomped towards Lauren who's still being held back by Dinah.

Ally pushed Camila away from Lauren and pushed Lauren's chest.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Ally yelled on Lauren's face. She's angry crying now.

"She started it! She punched me on the fucking face!" Lauren said angrily.

Ally pushed Lauren down to the chair when she tried standing up again.

"Y/N wouldn't punch you without a reason. Now tell me what YOU said?" Ally was so mad even Dinah and Camila backed off.

Lauren looks at Ally in the eyes.

Both of them are mad but Ally was livid.

"I told her the truth!"

Ally was about to ask Lauren again but they saw Y/N being carried by guys who look like agents.

Sunny followed her bodyguards while she holds a crying Samantha.

"Wait! Where are you taking her?!" Ally ran to them.