chapter 16

Your POV

Prom day.

I'm at Lauren's.

Lauren, Dinah, and I are getting ready for prom.

It's currently 12NN and the prom is at 5PM.

I was gonna sleep until 3PM but Dinah and Lauren forced me to wake up and dragged me out of Ally's room.

Literal drag. They used me as a mop to clean the Hernandez's floor.

I'm sitting down on Lauren's bed, freshly showered while Dinah runs around the room in her undies and Lauren's taking a shower.

Dinah may be messy but when she gets ready, everything needs to be in place.

She sat in front of Lauren's mirror and started to do her make-up.

I didn't want to put on make-up but Lauren punched me on the arm and said she won't stop until I say yes so I said yes.

They both are doing my make-up so I'm just chilling.

After a few minutes, Lauren stepped out the washroom.

"Oh come on, Y/N! Get your naked ass off my bed and put on some clothes!"

Oh yeah I forgot that I'm freshly showered and naked.

I only have a towel my head.

I snicker and went to my suitcase.

I put on my sports bra and panties and sat on the bed again.

"MOOOOOM! CAN YOU PLEASE DO Y/N'S HAIR?!" Lauren screamed for her mom.

"Hey! I don't need styling! My hair looks good" I said and the towel on my head fell forward right after I said that.

I heard footsteps and Clara peaked in.

"Hey, Mama J!" Dinah and I screamed in unison.

We always do that when we see each other's parents.

"Hello, ladies. You guys ready for prom?" Clara asked happily as she walk towards me and grabbed the towel off my head.

She start to scrub it on my hair, drying it.

"Mom, we're literally still half naked. Far from ready." Lauren said as she puts on her undies.

Dinah's been focused on her makeup.

Lauren started on hers.

"So what are we going to do with your hair?" Clara asked and and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I told Lauren that I'm okay with just combing it and letting it dry up."

"Not on my watch. I have something in mind." Clara said and she started to do my hair.

After 2 hours, Lauren and Dinah are finished with their hair and makeup.

I'm still on the bed.

Clara managed to tame my hair and I actually like what she did.

I'm playing jet pack joyride on my phone when I'm suddenly yanked off the bed.

Lauren and Dinah sat me down in front of the mirror thingy.