Chains

Kakashi looked through the book stores glass window and glanced over the shelves.
"No new books then" he muttered to himself turning toward the street only to see AMBU escorting a women in chains through the streets. Her long white hair waved in the breeze as ,the chains around her clattered as she walked tall. It was obvious she didn't go down without a fight. The ANBU escorting her had many cut and lashes on their bodies. Kakashi joined one ANBU he knew as Yamato.
"Who's the woman ," he said quietly to his masked friend .
"She was caught watching your blond genin close by. Thinking she was going to kidnap him the ninja confronted her. She tried running but after he caught up she put up a good fight. The shinobi had to call special ANBU backup." He said quietly as they entered the the third hokage's office.
"Lord Hokage we found this women spying on Naruto uzumaki. We believe she was plotting to kidnap him sir," he said pushing the woman forward.
She growled lowly making the ANBU flinch.
"Why would I want to kidnap the child I promised to protect," she growled looking the third Hokage in the eye.
"Who gave you the order to protect him, certainly not me," he said standing directly in front of her.
"Lady kushina herself," she said rising to her feet from the ground.
The people in the room gasped at her statement.
"How can you prove that what your saying is true?" Lord hokage said puffing from his pipe.
"You, silver haired man with the mask," she said motioning to kakashi.
"Me?" He asked pointing to himself.
She turned slightly in her chains
"Yes,you" she said with more sarcasm than though necessary in her current position. Kakashi walked towards her until he was right in front of her.
"Attached to my right thigh is a small wooden box. With the land of fires symbol on it remove it and give it to the hokage." She said lightly parting her legs.
Kakashi blushed a few shades of red under his mask. It was a upper thigh skirt that in the middle was long and straight with slits up the sides, almost to her hip. He would have to pull it up to get what she was asking for.
"Ummmm...." Kakashi hummed as he scratched the back of his head.
She frowned "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ARE YOU A NINJA OR NOT!" She said scowling up at him.
Kakashi sighed over the lost battle.
He gently touched her right leg and lightly traveled up. Patting around he found nothing. He lifted the skirt slightly expecting to see her underwear to find fish nets and shorts. The little box was, as said, strapped to her upper thigh. He unclipped it and handed it to the hokage.
" took you long enough" she said blowing a stray strand out of her face.
The hokage read the paper inside and nodded.

Dear hokage
If you are reading this, it means I'm dead. I leave Kanata to protect and guide my coming child. She possesses power that will guid him. Trust her.
Sincerely kushina

"Well it's defiantly kushina's." The hokage said as he finished the letter " the hand writing is awful. Let her free."
"No need" she said as the chains were shattered by other glowing sharp chains that erupted from her back.
"I could have broken these chains anytime but I would have only caused unwanted trouble and attention" she said as the chain hovered around her.
"Not only was kushina a friend but she was my one and only teacher."
She said the chains retreating back into her.
As the congregation stood shocked she just crossed her arms.
"Ask your question. You deserve answers."

Hey it me fire bird. Hope you liked the first chapter of chains. I'll be writing the next chapter soon