Table for 5

The team stood at attention as they were given their mission.
"You will be posing as a family of five at the flame festival in the land of rice. You will dress well and act as a family. Kanata, Kakashi, you will be posing as a couple with Naruto being your son and Sakura being your daughter. Sasuke will be your nephew. Make sure to play the part of a loving family. You can enjoy the festival until 8:00 pm. You will go to the toncatsui restaurant, where you will receive a scroll from an ninja from the area. It contains information about some S-rank criminals locations. Then stay in the cherry blossom inn. This is a C rank mission. You leave Tomorrow. We have attire for you all." Lord third said handing Kakashi a box. "Your dismissed."

They left the building and walked through town to the training ground.
"Well I think this is a perfect time and place for some practice" Kanata said as they continued walking.
"For what?" The genin questioned
"being a family. We have to act believe able." She said and grabbed Naruto's hand.
"Sasuke go stand with Kakashi"
He did but not with ought a resilient groan.
"Kakashi put your hand around sasuke's  shoulder and your arm around my waist"
He did reluctantly
" Sakura smile,"
She smiled "well we look good." She said looking at all the staring people.
They finally arrived at the training ground. They all separated except Naruto, who stayed latched to her hand. This warmed her heart to the core.
" Awww I love you so much," she said hugging him and nuzzling is head. He made her feel like a mother and she loved it. It made her feel like she was keeping kushina's promise. Naruto just laughed as she nuzzled him. She squeezed him, giving kiss on the cheek.
"Come on let's train!"she said
The two headed for the targets.
The others just stared at the happy two.
"Didn't they just meet each other?" Sasuke asked with a monotone voice.
"Yeah"
"Well whatever lets go train" sasuke said joining the other two.

The next day they arrived in the large town in the land of rice. They dressed casually without their head bands to not give away their identities. Kakashi had a fabric head band around his eye.
The town was alive with the festival. Children and their parents walked around and enjoyed the festivities.
"We'll check into the inn and rest until it's time to get ready" kakashi said as they neared their destination.
The inn looked like a large pagoda. It was beautiful and open. The center has a cherry blossom trees blooming in the Suns rays. There were lanterns everywhere to light it.
They checked in and got the key.
They walked through the open halls to Their rooms. The wooden floors creek as they walk along the long open hallway.
The room had a large living area with a couch and table.
Kanata and Sakura have the one half of the sweet while the boys had the other.
"I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back soon," Kanata said walking out of the room. She saw something out in the festival she wanted to look at.
They rested until it was time to get ready. Kanata arrived back with a small bag.
Kanata helped Sakura into the kimono she was given. It was a dark pink with blossoms on the sleeves. Then she fixed her hair. She opened the little bag and placed a flower pin in her hair.
"Kanata sensei, it's beautiful thank you!" Sakura said hugging her.
"I thought you would like it ya know" she said hugging her back "my turn" she said going to change. She came back wearing a white kimono with lavender flowers decorating it. A thick lavender belt showed her waist. Her white hair was pulled back in a long curled pony tail with dark flower pins all over.
" Kanata sensei you look beautiful" she said in aw.
" I have one more gift for us," she said pulling out two fans. One white the other pink.
She handed her the pink one.
"They are good for fanning but also if your ever in trouble press this" she said pointing to a small pin. When pressed small sharp blades popped out.
"I want you to be safe, I know it's hard to carry obvious weapons." She said retracting the blades.
"Promise me you'll be safe" she said holding sakura's shoulder.
She nodded smiling.
"I bet the boys are waiting, come on" she said.

The boys loitered in the living area.
Sasuke wore a grey kimono with black detailing of a dragon on it.
Naruto stood in a flamboyant red kimono top and pants with orange detailing. Kakashi wore a navy kimono with a short sleeved coat.
Naruto ran over to Kanata telling her how beautiful she looked. Surprisingly sasuke said so too earning him a peak on the cheek, making him turn red.
They headed out onto the street.
"Remember, we are a happy family so act like you like each other. By the way did you guy know I love you." She said smiling brightly at them all.
"We love you too Kanata sensei" Sakura and Naruto said.
" remember on this mission I'm mom and Kakshi is dad." She said taking their hands
"Ok, mom" Naruto said grinning.
It was only 6:00 and dark. They had two hours to have fun as a
"Happy family." But in reality they kinda were.
The lanterns lit all the stalls as many families walked around.
Kanata and the team all enjoyed themselves. They weren't even acting after a while they were just happy.
"Mom can we look at the fish" Sakura asked pointing to a stalk with gold fish.
"Sure kid go ahead" she said as they went to see the golden beauties. She watched them and smiled. She felt a warm hand take hers gently. She turned to see kakashi looking away from her, a dark pink dusting his cheeks. When he finally looked over at her she smiled squeezing his hand lightly.
"I love you too honey" she said placing a hand on his cheek and pecked his nose lightly. Seeing the shock on his face she felt her heart fill with courage. She swiftly pulled down his mask, taking his lips to her in one motion. He melted into her, kissing her gently back.
"Kana...I mean mom what are you doing!?" Naruto said from behind.
Kanata and Kakshi separated quickly. Kakashi pulled up his mask.
"Dad and I were having a moment." She said staying extremely calm.
"Oh" said Sakura and Naruto at the same time.
Sasuke only mumbled something about being gross.
"Awww sasuke are you jealous? Do you want some love to" she said taking sasuke in her arms and kissing every part of his face "because I really love you."
" OK OK OK, I love you too, just stop it" sasuke said blushing as Naruto and Sakura giggled behind her.
"Kid we should head to dinner it's almost 8:00," kakashi said pointing to his watch.
They walked to the restaurant.
"Come right this way please." Said a waiter in a crisp uniform.
They all order and enjoyed their dinner. They had some left so they got a to go bag and placed it on the floor.
Then a man walked over to their table.
"You have a beautiful family" the man said smiling down.
"Thank you" Kakashi said
The man took out a watch and looked at it.
He began to walk off then dropped it. He bent down to pick it up then went on his way.
Kakashi nodded at Kanata telling her that the man had delivered the scroll. They payed and left. The kids were tired so they headed back to the hotel.
Naruto Sakura and Sasuke put on their pajamas. They headed to bed. Kanata gave each a kiss telling them she loved them. She even got some kisses back.
"Want to go back out for a little" Kakashi asked after Kanata returned from tucking in.
"Sounds nice" she said as they headed back out.
They just walked and enjoyed each others company. The whole time their hands were intwined.
"The kids seem to really love you. You really acted like a mom tonight." Kakashi said as they sat down on a bench.
" I almost forgot were acting. I just went through it like it was normal," she said closing her eyes.
Kakashi moved her head to face him. She opened her eyes to look at his now unmasked face.
Their lips touched each others gently. The kiss quickly escalated to a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together creating a pleasure that sent shivers down Kanata's spine. Their tongues glided  against each other one last time before their lips pulled away from each other. A thin trail of saliva connected their lip when they parted.
"We should probably head back" he said standing but still blushing.

When they got back they stopped outside the door.
"I really liked tonight thank you." She said
"I did to" he said leaning into her once more. Before their lips could touch once more they heard a shrill scream from the room.
They burst into the room finding three ninja dragging the struggling children out the window.  The three ninja ran out with the children.
"Kids!" Kanata yelled after them.
Kakashi and Kanata ran after them until they reached a clearing. The three  kidnappers turned around and held knives to the children's necks.
"Our bosses name is on that scroll the man gave you, give it to us or we kill the kids." They said.
"Give it to them," Kanata said to Kakashi " don't worry even if they get it they won't get very far after they run."
Kakashi reluctantly threw the scroll. The three ninja pushed the kids forward and began to run.
Kanata's chains erupted from her back and she did hand signs.
"Barrier" she yell as a glowing barrier formed around them and blocked the trios exit.
"Kakashi cover the kids eyes" she demanded her kind voice turning serious.
" you three are going to die" she said walking towards the three.
Her sharp chains glowed gold. Her white hair began to turn red at the roots. Until her hair was completely red and swirling around her. Three of the six chains shot forward wrapped around each of the trio. They began to flow a harsh red. They screamed out in pain as the chains burned them. They dropped the scroll trying to free themselves from the burning chains. She shot her arms forward sending the three remaining chains through their hearts. They died instantaneously. The chains threw their bodies out of sight. The chains slowly retracted back into her back. She swiftly turned around and ran to a shocked Kakashi and kids.
"Are you ok?! Did they hurt you?!" She said dropping down on her knees to the kids.
They nodded a no.
"Thank goodness" she said then collapsed to the ground unconscious.

She woke up the next morning in bed with light streaming in. She felt something hugging close to her chest. Sakura cuddled close to her.
She stroked her hair waking her.
"Kanata sensei are you ok?" She asked
"Yeah I'm fine" Kanata said smiling " come on we should get ready to go home"
They packed and greeted the boys in the living room. They were all glad she was ok. They left for the journey home.

After they reported to the hokage they were free to go home. Sakura and Sasuke left saying good bye.
Naruto hugged Kanata sensei before he left whispering
"I love ya, mom" in her ear before running of home.

Hey guy hope you liked the chapters. I just wanted to clarify
Yes their are male kimonos
toncatsui is a type of food
I'll write soon 
And also I'd like some ideas for future chapter please comment