Student and teacher

"How did you know lady kushina" kakashi asked her as he slumped against the wall.
" it was a long time ago..." She began
The story
Kanata walked out side the village. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom. She wasn't aware of how she had gotten there or why. But she knew she was special because she could use these chains from her back. They could cut and wrap around things.
One day while she was walking past a clearing, when she saw a beautiful woman with blood red hair to her waist. Yet what caught Kanata's eye was the chain the women seemed to be training with. Just like hers.
She walked toward the woman fearing not.
When the woman saw her she retracted her chains so they were just floating behind her.
"Hello young one" she said looking down at her.
"Your chains are just like mine" she said as her own chains erupting out of her back.
Without warning tears flooded from the woman's eyes as she wrapped Kanata in her arms and chain.
"What's your name" she said touching the woman's red hair.
"My names kushina" she said smiling.
"Will you teach miss Kushina?" She said as she looked into her eyes.
"All I know" was her reply.
So everyday they met to train.
She taught her her history. She even snuck her on solo missions.
Until she had finally surpassed her. Kanata had grown to love kushina. She inherited her speech and her sarcastic personality. They were like mother and daughter.
One day kushina came to see her very happy.
"Kanata I'm pregnant ya know"
She said smiling.
Kanata hugged her tight laughing.
" I knew you and Minato were getting busy." She said touching kushina's belly. She had only met Minato once but she trusted him.
"Kanata if anything ever happens to me, promise me you will protect my child." She said becoming serious.
"I promise kushina," she said
"Here if I'm gone, and your in trouble because of my son. Show the hokage the letter. I think he will understand."
End of story.

"When Minato and kushina died, I watched Naruto and made sure he was safe. But I left him to learn lessons on his own. I was going to come into his life at the right time. I guess that time should be now." She said as she finished the story.
The AMBU had left at the third hokage's request before she had told the story leaving only kakashi and himself in the room with her.
"Well it's decided then" the third said standing from his desk " you will join kakashi and his team of genin. Just to be safe I will have you stay with kakashi for the safety of you and Naruto."
"If it's necessary then fine" she said stand from her seat.
"Does she really have to stay with me, lord hokage?" Kakashi sighed looking at her.
" yes kakashi that's an order. You will take her on missions and make her known to your genin." Third said looking out his window.
"Yes lord hokage" kakashi said walking towards the door with Kanata behind.

Hope you enjoyed this chapters. I'll be updating soon