Togeather

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable while I make up the guest bed room" kakashi said skulking back through the hall.
Kanata looked around the room. A small frame caught her eye.
A photo of a team was framed in a small silver frame. One person was kakashi. The other children in the photo she didn't notice. Then her eyes fell soon Minato.
Were these the student kushina had talked about? Kanata though putting the picture back down on the stand.
"Hey the rooms ready if you want to settle in" kakashi said as he entered back in to the living room.
He led her back a hall to a room with a bed with black covers pushed up against the wall. There was a window and a desk with a lamp and paper. There was also a closet.
"I left something to sleep in on the bed. If you need anything else I guess let me know," he said scratching the back of his neck.
"Thank you kakashi, I appreciate this," she said sitting on the bed.
Kakashi left the room leaving her alone.  It was getting late so she grabbed the cloths of her bed and closed the door.
The outfit consisted of a tight black tank top and a pair of sweat pants.
The sweet pant looked to big so she folded back up.
She decided to remove her fishnets and just wear her shorts under the shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror above the desk. She took the pins out of the side of her head freeing the strands they held back.
She opened the door and went to the living room.
Kakashi leaned over a pot of something boiling in the kitchen. He wore a navy singlet with a connected mask and black sweat pants. You could see his muscles through it. She had to admit he was handsome.
"Thanks for the cloths," she said from behind.
Kakshi's head flew up and hit the cupboard above.
He held is head in pain and embarrassment.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah"
Kakashi looked up are her only to lower his head again blushing harshly. She knew why off course.
She had nice breasts that peaked slightly out of her shirt. She had slim legs and curves that could stop a man in his tracks. Kushina had always told her her face was the most beautiful part of her. Her eyes were a stunning blue and her cheek bones were very well defined.
"Um...I made some miso soup if you want any or I could go get you something," he said scratching the back of his neck.
"No, the soup is great thanks," she said sitting down at the table.
He brought two steaming bowls to the table and sat down.
"Thank you" she said and began to eat. He didn't touch his , he just sat and watched.
The mask. That's it.
"I'll turn around" she said turning in her seat around to face away from him.
Kakashi blushed at her understanding. He pulled down the mask and ate quickly.
"Thank you" he said pulling up his mask.
She turned back around and finished eating. They just sat there still and quiet.
"That soup was great ya know" she said smiling.
Kakashi gave her a shocked look.
"You have lady kushina's speech impediment" he said laugh
She covered her mouth.
" After the amount of time we spent together I caught on to her habits. It happen when you spend time with someone, ya know," she said.
Then realizing she did it again.
Kakashi laughed holding his stomach. Kanata began to laugh until they were both out of breath and teary eyed.
"Thank you" she said looking into his eye.
"For what Kanata?"
"For making me laugh. I haven't laughed like that since kushina died" she said smiling sadly "well we should go to sleep. We meet my genin tomorrow for training," he said standing up.
They stood and walked towards their rooms. When they were at their rooms, they stood silently.
"Well...goodnight" kakashi said
Beginning  to entering his room.
Before he could, Kanata grabbed his hand pulling him towards her.
She pulled him into a tight hug.
"Thank you" she whispered in his ear as she pulled back and disappeared into her room.
Her door closed leaving kakashi alone in the hall, Savoring her warmth.
Tomorrow they would meet the genin.

This wasn't a very interesting chapter but the next one will be. I'll update soon.