Know

Kanata blinked a sunshine flooded through the window, warming her exposed skin. She looked up slightly to see a still sleeping kakashi. She slightly sat up stretching, her back as it gave a satisfied crack. She stood but was pulled back down into strong arms. She landed back where she started, facing him.
"Good morning" he said kissing her forehead.
"You can do better than that" she said teasingly kissing his nose. He flipped her over so she was below him and kissed her gently but deeply. He gently touching her cheek. The kiss was slow yet extremely pleasurable. It gave her chills down her spine. He pulled back smiling down at her.

"Was that better?" He asked

"Yes much better" she said kissing his scared eye.

"I realized something last night" he said plopping down beside her.

"What?"

"You smell really good, just like Naruto said," he said giving her a little sniff. The name made her go stiff.

"Oh no!" She said sitting up.

"What?!"
"It's 9:30"
"And?"
"The kids!"
"Shit!" He cursed as the both rushed to get dressed. Running through the house they grabbed their stuff and left. They ran to the training ground, trying to make up an excuse.

"Don't even think about making an excuse, let's just start,"  Sasuke said from his spot on the ground.

During training, Naruto sat away from the team looking at his fathers kunai. Kanata approached kneeling down in front of him.

"What's wrong?" She asked touching his cheek.

"You said this kunai was my father's right?" He said holding it up. Kanata nodded.

"I want to know about my parents. You knew them. Please...please I want to know" he said holding her shoulders.

"Alright but let's go somewhere private." She said sitting down patting the ground in front of her.
Naruto sat down, but not before giving her a puzzled look.

"Concentrate on me ok" she said as her chains came out. The slowly went to his body but instead of stabbing him, they sunk into him.

Kakashi just threw a  kunai.

His vision went black and then he was in a warm blue swirling plain.
He looked around him in amazement. It glittered and moved slowly around him.

"Welcome to my subconscious mind Naruto." Kanata said from behind him. She sat down patting the place beside her.

"This is amazing! Your subconscious mind is pretty" he said sitting down.

"My mind reacts to my feeling and physical state. Also time in here is different, an hour in here is  seconds out there. So we have plenty of time to talk." 

And so she explained from the beginning, who kushina and Minato were and how she knew them. Her mind changed to a darker shade when she talked about how they died and sealed the nine tales in him.

"When she was pregnant with you, I made a promise that if anything happened to her I would alway watch and some day I would take care of you. I pray everyday that I'm fulfilling that promise. I just want them to rest in peace knowing that there's someone that loves you" she said finishing her thought.

Naruto had sat silently through out the time she had spoken. He scooted over so he could just place his face onto her sleeve. He slightly whimpered as he began to cry, trying to put his arms around around her but they weren't long enough.

This was to much, Kanata pulled Naruto into her arms and sobbed releasing all her built up pain and sorrow. They held tight to each other, until Naruto broke through the silence.

"What did he look like?" He asked nuzzling into her.

"You look just like your father, he had the same spiky blond hair," she said smiling and stroking his hair.

Naruto pulled back to look into her eyes

"Kanata sensei, I know your not my real mom but I still love you just as much as I think I would have loved her." He said hugging her even tighter.

Her eyes filled with fresh tears at this. She felt at peace as his words sunk in.

"Should we go back?" She said pulling back. He nodded. 

"All we have to do is close our eyes and clear our minds" she said closing her eyes, holding both of his hands.

When they reopened their eyes kakashi's kunai hit the target.

"See almost no time passed" she said as they stood.

" Kanata since in have my mothers blood, does the mean I could use chains?" As they walked.

"I believe that's a possibility." She said "we'll need some Time to train but for now you need basic skills"

"Kakashi I'm taking Naruto do something is that ok?"

"Um...sure" he said giving her an interested look.

"We'll be back soon," she said kissing his cheek.