Time togeather

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura sat quietly at the table not touching the rice, which was getting cold, placed before them. Tazuna sat across from them, his arms crossed in an impatient manner as he watched over them.
A fist slammed to the table, startling Sakura. A small shriek left her lips. Naruto stood fuming.

"Why can't we see them!" He yelled with a scowl and clenched teeth.
"Because their weak and need rest!" Tazuna spat back "now listen I still need to work on the bridge and your still my escorts! So you kids better eat your breakfast and be ready in 10 minutes!" He yelled standing and leaving the room.
They slumped in their chairs.

"Well we better eat," Sasuke bluntly stated taking in a mouthful of rise.
"You can't possibly think I'm listening to that old geezer!" Naruto said looking to the uchiha.

"It's what Kanata would have wanted," Sakura said quietly. This silenced him. He finally ate and just as Tazuna said, he returned in 10 minutes. They left without protest or word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanata's eyes opening in a slight blur. Slowly her vision cleared and her fogginess of mind ebbed. She was looking at a beautiful face, sculpted and pale but covered by a mask. White spiky hair jutted out in different directions.

"Ka...ka...Shi," her voice came out as a raspy whisper.
Though so soft, he opened his eyes to her voice. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours.
Her hand reached over to his cheek, gently stroking the skin.
She tried to shift closer but a shooting pain ripped through her side. She let out a small Yelp drawing back her hand.
"Don't move so much it's only been a day since your injury," he slid closer to her. His hand held hers tightly as he brushed a strand of her red locks back. Only an inch was white from the bottom the rest was blood red.

"It'll be a while before it turns back. It was once red for a week," she joked weekly giving a little cough. He placed a gentle hand on her cheek and put his forehead against hers.

"You really worried me. Having to watch you like that...I should have been more carful and I..." She placed a finger on his masked lips, shushing him. Her finger slid beneath the thin fabric pulling it down. She pulled him into a light kiss where her lips just touched his. They only lingered there for a moment or two. Pulling back she took hold of the thin sheets

She pulled the covers from her body to see the think bandaging covering her torso and leg. He touched it causing a slight wince.
"It's not that bad,"

"The scar will never go away," she said in a matter of fact sort of way.

"Scars or not your beautiful and I love you," he squeezed her hand to heighten his point.
Her heart melted at his small speech but also another feeling overcame her. Her hands began to slowly wander kakashi's chest. She sat up slightly.

"How long will we be alone?" She asked rubbing the toned muscles of his chest.

"Well," he said sitting up so he was completely level to her eye, "Tazuna and the children will be gone until dusk and tsunami said she would be gone until late. So a very very long time."

"Perfect..." She whispered slowly placing her lips onto his neck kissing the tender skin beneath.

And slowly and very carefully they enjoyed each other. The cloths were a bit tricky but eventually they were throw carelessly away.  Their worry washed away like the tide. For just a few hours their need was relive. Though a slow process it was just what they need.

She sighed in her blissful state after the energy consuming process. Her face lay gently on his chest where her fingers drew imaginary pictures.

"That was great..." Kakashi said from beneath her. She gave a little chuckle.

"Considering we're both low on chakra and are bandaged up, I would agree that we do a good job," she said sliding up his body so they were nose to nose, "personally I feel much better."

"Agreed but we better get dressed they might come home soon," he said reaching over to where his pants lay wrinkled on the floor.

"That's probably a good idea," she sigh slowly moving to slip on her soft shorts not bothering with her shirt. Her chest, hips, and side were still covered with bandages, so who needs a shirt.

A short while later they heard the door open and close. Tsunami popped her head into the room with a warm smile.

"I'm glad your both up. Sorry I left you for so long. You must be hungry. I'll go make dinner and bring it to you," she said about to leave.

"Don't worry about bringing it to us. We won't get any better by just laying around, right? Well make it to the table some how," she said slowly getting to one knee.

"Alright," slightly concerned, "don't push yourself to hard. You don't want to reopen your wound."

Kanata nodded as she left. She slowly rose to a stand but staggered when she took a step. Her hip gave a dreadful Stabbing feeling when she applied weight to her foot. She was about to fall when a strong set of arms caught her from behind.

"don't worry I won't let you fall,"

Hello everyone!
Sorry it took so long but it's out. Anyway, thanks for all the votes. I love hearing from you guys. I take every suggestion into consideration so please leave your ideas in the comment section. Please.

Love all of you
Firebird 😄