Worry

"Kanata...Kanata can you hear me?" Kakashi asked kneeling down beside her withering form. She didn't answer him because she couldn't hear him. All she heard was blurred sounds around her.Her brow was knitted in concentration as she willed herself conscious. A puddle of blood forming around her body as the gash bled on.
"We need to take her somewhere fast!" He began to move her body but her leg seemed numb almost unmovable. It refused to bend In order for Kakashi to carry her. He realized that the senbon needle had pushed something, stunned a nerve in her hip. It kept the leg tense and unmoving.

He wrapped his hand around the metal holding it with a tight grip.

"Kanata try to listen. I need you to brace your self because this will hurt. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry," with this he ripped the needle from it's place where it pinned the nerves. The pain cleared her fogginess of the mind. It was a awaking that's made her lungs elicit a scream so pained that it caused the group to shut their eyes and wait for it to end. She let the tear stream from her face as the bone, which had been pushed out of place, was snapped back to were it rightful belonged.

"The village in not far from here. My daughter can help," tazuna said pointing to a path.

"Lead the way. You have to hurry!" Kakashi said picking her up. She gritted her teeth as she was hastily lifted from the ground. The children stayed deathly silent as they followed.

"Don't worry we'll be there soon," he kept repeating under his breath.
His words meant nothing until a house came into view. They travelers ,already soaked with rain, huddled onto the small porch.

"Tsunami open the door now!" Tazuna yelled pounding on the door. It swung open quickly revealing a small woman.

"Father who are these people?" She asked but was moved aside quickly as they rushed into the small house.

"No time get the first Aid now!"

She ran off quickly into the darkness. They lay kanata  on the table. Her blood began to trickle on the floor

"Kids go to the other room," kakashi said taking off her chest plait along with a head band the hokage had given her. He didn't want them to see this unfold. She was left only in her coiled chest wrappings.

"But kakashi sensei..." Sakura trailed off as she looked at Kanata. Her hair was still a burning red. Her head shifted slightly to face them. With all her strength she gave a smile.

"Listen...t-to kakashi...please," she muttered as a small dribble of blood flowed from her smiling mouth. They nodded backing away slowly. Naruto gave a single glance back at her before they disappeared. Tazuna's daughter ran in with the supplies. They quickly began their work, making their first priority the slash. The alcohol burned as it ran over the open wound. Kanata only whimpered as her consciousness dwindled. Tsunami proceeded to stitch each layer of tissue until she placed the last stitch in her skin. The bleeding stopped but she did not wake.
"She over used her chakra and lost a lot of blood. I'll need to strip her top half. Please wait in the other room with the children," she pointed bluntly towards the door. Tazuna left immediately but kakashi lingered slightly. After he had ducked into the next room tsunami unwrapped her bindings and replaced them with thick medical bandages. She circled it around her entire torso around her shoulder and hips, carful to bandage the senbon hole as well.

...

They carried her carefully to the upstairs bed room were they lay her limp body on a soft cushion. Her breath was faint in kakashi's ear. He looked over her sadly before he too collapsed, spent and exhausted on the floor.
...
They were about to move his body to another room but the dark child blocked their path.
"Put them together,"
The adults looked at him puzzled at his request.
"The two of them love each other so after you fix him lay them together. It's what he would have wanted," he said plainly before turning his back to them. It seemed they understood because as soon as they dressed his wounds they placed him beside her. Pulling the warm blankets over the two they exited.
...

"What will we do now?" She asked her father quietly. She washed her hands, painting the sink red with blood.

"Now we wait and hope that we weren't to late,"

Hi everybody :-)

Been kinda lazy but back from the void. So stay tuned from the next chapter.

So many hugs,
Firebird
Oh and sorry for the typos