Chapter 4 - Fucking Rogues!

~~~ Kylie meets Ashleigh

Kylie did as Molly had asked her to and made a pot of some herbal tea she enjoyed. Molly hadn't specified what to make so she settled for looking through the cabinets until she found one she really liked. It an Apple Cinnamon flavor and was very good. After putting some sweetener and creamer on the tray she took it to the room the human was in. Rumor had it, Josh and Adam had found the woman on the side of the road about ready to deliver.

She knew Josh was nice, but it was almost more than believable. Not that he would help but there had been a pregnant female. At one-point Malcom had wandered past muttering about 'that damn duct tape car' which had made her smile. Now the fight in the kitchen had scared the life out of her and she had wanted to go and hide but she couldn't. Molly was more dominant than she was and had given her an order.

When Kylie knocked on the door she walked in and gave Mina a polite smile, "Hello Ma'am, I have the tea I was asked to bring." As she was talking a very nice scent crossed her nose and she had to smile. It was a really nice scent which made her think of strawberries and cream. The woman, no, adult teen was sitting in the rocking chair with a baby in her arms. Kylie guessed she might be about her age, "Hello and would you like a cup of tea?" She asked as she put the tray down on the table.

Ashleigh had settled down in the rocking chair and was glad it had a comfortable pad on it. If it hadn't it would have been to uncomfortable after delivering her baby. She looked up at the girl who had walked in and managed not to blush. She was really cute and before the bastard had taken her she had preferred women partners, "Please and just set it on the changing table. Thank you though you didn't need to."

Mina watched the interaction and wanted to smile even more, *Kylie do you see someone you like? If so good for you.* If so it would keep the young woman there if something developed. Rarely did the soul mate thing happen but, in this case, if it did it would be a good thing, "The tea smells really good and I would like a cup as well Kylie." She took the cup and fixed it to her taste.

Kylie was glad she was turned away from the other young woman when Mina had contacted her, *She does have a cute baby from what I can see Luna.* She turned and carried the cup over to Ashleigh, "What would you like in it? I have some sugar, honey, and cream." Kylie looked down at the boy, "He is really cute. Would you like me to hold him while you have your tea?"

Ashleigh tried not to blush again before looking down at her son, "Thanks Kylie, a bit of honey and cream would be appreciated. If you want to hold him for a few minutes, it would be nice." She wanted the tea and was probably going to go to bed shortly. She was still recovering from the delivery and her son waking up several times at night.

"Give me a moment Ashleigh and I will hold him while you enjoy the tea. It is one of my favorite brands." She fixed the tea for Ashleigh and once she was done carefully took the baby from Ashleigh. Once she had him she settled down next to Mina. Several of her fingers so very gently stroked his face and what little hair he had, "He is really cute." Kylie lifted him and gave his forehead a peck before leaning back and relaxing next to Mina.

Mina tried not to laugh at Kylie's reply since it was obvious she was avoiding the issue. When Kylie settled down next to her Mina smiled, "He is a lovely little boy though when he gets older saying it is likely to get you muttered at." Boys and men were silly at times.

They kept talking for a while before Mina stood, "I need to get back to work. Kylie for the time being help Ashleigh with her baby and whatever else she might need." It would give the two time together to see what might form. If they did end up in a relationship it would be good for the pack since they wouldn't want to lose contact with the pup, "Ashleigh don't hesitate to ask Kylie what you might need. If needed she will find me, and I will do what I can." Mina left the room with a slight smile on her face.