Chapter 12 - Don't die Josh

~~~ Snarl starts hunting

Snarl was relaxing on a roof near some dealers. For now, she was simply doing scouting since she needed to identify who might be working for the wolf. Once she identified she was going to start the mission. It was going to be so very subtle if she could. This time she was going to take the wolf out and deal with him. It was going to take time since she wanted this mission completed. He was going to die and that was it.

Even though she had hearing similar to a wolf or many of the supernatural she wanted recordings. Using the small parabolic mic, she was recording everything being said. For the next week she was going to record everything she heard. Once the week was up she would change hotel's even as she was reviewing the recordings. After she took care of the wolf she would send everything to the police. It was simply another way of fucking with his income if she didn't take him out. For now, she wanted him as off center as possible.

There were others she could call in and also use to throw him off center. If he was dealing with his business, it limited what he could do against the girl and her pup. That alone was worth all the hassle and cost. Over the years she had built up a massive nest egg and the cost of this was minimal. Eventually she finished recording what those two had to say. There was the actual dealer who remained in the shadow and another who did the work.

For the moment she wasn't going to bother doing anything to them since they didn't appear to be anything but low-level dealers. She had gathered some information but again she wasn't going to do anything for the moment. The next week she would start doing more than just listening. Once she had enough information she would start hunting down those above the street dealers. She wasn't going to remove them; she knew better. Once it started happening a war could happen. In this case the one in charge might run. He had before.

With a bare flicker of her shadow she left where she was at and headed to the next location. She had scouted the area and knew of several good locations. Some might be transient based on supply and demand. Being as old as she was patience was a common commodity.

~~~ Ashleigh talks with Kylie

Ashleigh woke the next morning and couldn't help but enjoy feeling Kylie curled up against her back. Ash had to wear a maternity bra to bed since she was nursing. Kylie tended to go to bed with just panties and feeling her breasts against her back was very enjoyable. Nothing was going to happen for several weeks, but Ash knew Kylie liked her. It was something she was coming to realize, and they needed to talk. What she didn't know was what might happen if they decided to spend time together. What would it mean for her?

With Charlie she knew the pack would take care of both her and her child. Having introduced her baby to the pack, she knew they would protect him. Even with her being a human she had been somewhat accepted into the pack. Charlie had been totally accepted. It wasn't something she could tell her mother since she wouldn't believe. With a yawn she rolled on her back and stretched until her body objected.

Kylie felt her move and pulled her close before letting her roll on her back, "Morning Ash, Charlie is going to wake soon." She gave her a light kiss before sitting up and stretching, "Babies are a lot of work. Wonder how long he is going to wake several times a night." She had to yawn as she was stretching before slipping out of bed.

Ashleigh grumbled at Kylie, "And you aren't the one nursing. Maybe I should start using a pump, so you can feed him. Make you get up during the night." At the moment her breasts were starting to hurt, and she made sure to beat Kylie to the bathroom. Once done she picked Charlie up and started nursing him. The release of pressure on her breasts was darn nice. Once he was done she figure she had lost a bra size as he sucked her dry, "Boy, you need to try and eat less. One of these days I might not have any breasts left for you."