Chapter 11 - Shit! Not good!

~~~ Kill site

Josh and his team arrived at the kill site Adam and his team was at. Once there he changed forms but didn't bother pulling clothing on. He inspected the skeletal remains and snarled in anger. Based on what he was seeing it looked like it was female and young. He had studied enough to know she was probably late teens or early 20's. After very carefully scenting what little remained he thought she might be human.

He collected a finger bone for DNA. Even if she had just been turned there would be traces of the were DNA in hers, *We are heading back to the camp. Conceal our trail so we aren't followed. We are now going to be hunting them down.* None were going to be left alive if possible. Josh changed back after donning his pack and they set off doing their best to hide their scent. It was done with changing to human form and using a spray which would destroy their scent. They had also applied an unguent to their paws which destroyed the scent of their paws as well.

Several hours and numerous false trails later they arrived at the camp, *Alpha we have a confirmed human kill. I have collected evidence to see if it was a human or a Were in human form. I am now changing this to a search and destroy mission. I am going to radio the nearby packs to let them know. I wish I could say send a message out to the loaners to remain clear but not knowing if they are working with the rogues I wouldn't recommend it.* This pretty much meant anyone in the area between packs would be killed or detained for the time being. It would be hard on many but removing rogues was critical to a pack and loners.

Andrew was sitting in his office when Josh contacted him. He sat up straight and snarled even as his eyes changed, *Do so, I am sending a dozen enforcers to support you. I will also contact the other packs and let them know.* He let his son go and picked up the phone to start making calls. This was something the packs and prides to either side and north and south needed to deal with and now. It didn't matter if the victim was a human or a wolf in human form, they had killed and that was it.

The encrypted radio from one jeep had been pulled out and a long-distance antenna had been hooked up, "Big boy this is Lone runner, come in." He repeated it until Salacon responded, "We have a confirmed report of a Viking boat burning." Josh repeated it before continuing, "The location is..." He gave out the information before confirming the broadcast had been received.

Josh started placing calls to the other packs and prides nearby. It didn't take long for the message to spread. By the time he was halfway done all the packs and other supernatural knew what was going on. As of now the entirety of the neutral territory was going to be sealed off. Josh and his team were going to start the sweep from the northern border, Mike's pack from the very south, and Salacon's was going to secure the middle. The wolves and others in the section were going to be driven towards the middle. As people came across loaners or rogues they would be secured if they surrendered or killed if they didn't. It was rather draconian, but they couldn't take a chance.

Once he was done with the radio calls he finally pulled some clothing on. He glared out over the rough terrain for a while before he turned to his team, "Get ready for a dozen more enforcers. Dad is sending them right now and they will be here as soon as possible. Get several locations set up for hidden and well concealed tents. Get food ready and check your weapons. Secure the boundaries of the camp and set up patrols of two wolves every two hours. Rotation will be every hour, so we have fresh wolves patrolling at all times." It would give them four wolves patrolling at any one time.

Once the orders were passed he pulled his wolf pack out and collected his weapons. From what he understood the northern wolves didn't use guns as much. It was due to their country but here they didn't have a problem. After pulling out his .45-70 he jacked out the rounds before carefully cleaning and checking it. After reloading it he pulled out his .45 Colt and ensured it was working as well. With the .45-70 the rounds alone were enough to make a Were of any sort take pause. With the .45 he had silver/lead rounds for it. He took a few minutes to check his knife and heavy mace as well.