Chapter 1

I arrived early at my new school, Westfield high. I waited outside the head teachers office for at least 20 minutes before hearing the door open and a lot of shouting.

"Sorry, not really making a good first impression are we!"
I just laughed a little and walked into the office.
"If you don't mind me asking, who was that?" I finally managed to get some words out of my mouth.
"That was Jack, he's one of our more....difficult students." He said giving me a stare that almost looked like a death stare. I tried to not make eye contact while he was giving me a lecture about how the school was run and how I was expected to behave. He finally gave me my timetable and told me to go to my lesson even though I hadn't a clue where I was going.

I spent at least 10 minutes wondering around before finding a girl who looked like she was late to lesson.

"Er..hi I'm Ava, I have history first and I have no idea-"

"It's this way, you're with me, I'm Morgan." She gave me a reassuring smile as I followed her to our lesson.

As we got into the class Morgan told the teacher I was new and she put me next to Morgan since she was the first person I met. I talked to her pretty much the whole lesson and learnt stuff about her just like she learnt stuff about me. She said I could stay with her that lunch and I did, I was glad id found at least someone to talk to.

"Hey Morgan, I hope it's no bother by asking this but... Who is this jack?"

"Ava, if you're talking about Jack Gilinsky then stay away. He is bad news, seriously. He's out of control sometimes and you just need to keep your distance."

I silently nodded and continued looking through my Instagram but the fact I'd been told to stay away made me want to find out more about him.

*

The final bell finally rang and I told Morgan I would wait by my car for her so I did as I said I would and stood with my back against my car, looking out incase she walked past. After about 2 minutes of waiting I felt a cold breath on my arm and I turned around to see Jack stood extremely close next to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked him looking slightly confused.

"Feisty, I like it." He gave me a cheeky smirk so I turned my head to find Morgan walking over, looking slightly angry.

"Nice, now move?" I questioned him not really giving me time to answer because I pushed him a little, making him smirk at me again and walk away.

"What part of stay away do you not understand?" Morgan asked me with an almost disappointed look.

"Hey! He approached me!"

Morgan laughed a little and got into my car, and I began driving her home. There was something about Jack that I liked and not just the fact I have a thing for idiots but I never really liked boys, I can't help but want to know more about him, no matter how many people tell me to stay away.

Okay!!!! So that was my first chapter, it's not very good and I know it's a bit boring and that I'm not the best writer but I will try and be better, I promise!