Chapter 4

Ava's POV

2 weeks later

I tried keeping my distance, I didn't want people knowing id kissed him, especially Morgan. It was so hard keeping it from her, I didn't want to but I felt like I had no choice.
I had nothing to do so I thought I'd check my social media and I ended up on jacks profile, I don't know how I just did. 2.5million followers on instagram? Bought followers much I thought to myself. I thought id check his tags and most of them were fan accounts. this dude had some serious explaining to do.

*

In school I went to find jack and of course there he was flirting with some girl, not like I was bothered by it.

"2.5 million followers?"

"stalking me much?" He gave me his cheeky usual smirk.

"i'm in a group, we do vines, we're called magcon, it's no big deal really."

"Jack you could of at least told me." I guess I was slightly bothered I mean, he could of told me when I was at his.

"sorry! Fine how about you come to our meet up this weekend, will that satisfy you Ava?" He laughed slightly so I agreed and walked away.

I found Morgan and told her about the meet up and everything and she was concerned with me talking to jack so much, it was killing me not telling her about the kiss but I knew if I did, i'd never hear the end of it. The rest of the day I was just thinking about what I was going to wear, how I was going to introduce myself to the rest of the magcon boys.

When I got home I looked up magcon to see who I would actually be meeting and to my surprise I saw Cam and Jack J. They were both Jacks best friends and I guess it was cool he was in a famous group with his best friends. I was actually beginning to get really worried, I didn't know who most of these people were but I was getting excited.

{A/N}

Okay, First off, I know magcon aren't a thing anymore but im writing it asif they were still together and stuff. This chapter had like nothing to it but the next one will I promise!