Chapter 2

Ava's POV

2 weeks later

Id finally settled into Westfield, it was nice, I liked it here and I found a group of friends I was happy to be friends with.

Today was the same as any other day, school for 6 hours then id go home or go to Morgan's. I arrived at school and parked my car in my usual space. I stepped out and saw jack stood, looking at me. I didn't know what to do so I turned my head just as he started walking closer.

"Are you obsessed with me? Seriously, why don't you go and chase some other girl." I felt kind of mean for saying it but he wouldn't leave me alone.

"Sorry, I don't chase girls, they chase me." He did his usual cheeky smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself Gilinsky." I said giving a sarcastic smile.

"Anyway, you're interesting, you're the only girl who isn't begging to get me."

"And I don't think I will be any time soon." I gave him a slight push so he would move and I carried on walking to maths. That whole day I couldn't stop thinking about him, okay I will admit, he is extremely hot, God he is so attractive but that's it. He's still a dick to everyone and anything, yet he still seems like the most interesting person I've ever met.

"Why do we all end up liking the people that will use us or will never like us back?" It was a genuine question I mean, I didn't think I liked Jack, I was just making conversation.

"I know, it sucks." Morgan replied, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

I sighed at her and carried on walking to my next lesson.

Jack's POV

"She's different man!" I said to cam as he threw him the basketball.

"She may be different but you'll use her and she'll get heartbroken, Morgan said she already knows what your like and she thinks you're a dick."

"Morgan ay." I smirked at him, I know he likes her, he just needs to admit it.

"Shut up! Listen G, if you can show Ava you aren't a complete ass then maybe you could do something with her like go out or something, if you keep acting the way you do, do you expect to get anywhere?"

"I guess so, I'll try and talk to her again, see what she says."

She was different, I liked that about her. I liked that I had to put work in to get her, I liked that she wasn't chasing me. Maybe she was right, yeah I am 'chasing' her but I didn't mind.

Okay, that was chapter 2, I need to get better at writing and I promise I will 😂 hope you all have a nice day/ night x