Chapter five

*JC’S P.O.V*

I walked in the school gates. I wish Claire felt the same way about me as I do her. She clearly just wants to be friends, at the least. But all I want is for her to be mine. I walked into the locker bay, immediately looking for Claire. I saw her friends Lillie and Sophia; but no signs of Claire. I sighed and prepared for another day. 

I heard a phone go off; I immediately looked over my shoulder to see Sophia putting her iphone to her ear. I listened to the conversation as best as I could, over the noise in the locker bay.

“That’s alright; I’ll let Mrs Bower know. I hope you feel better soon” I heard Sophia’s voice say.

I immediately ran over to Sophia. She shot me a smile, which I returned.

“What’s up?” I asked her, as casually as I could.

“Mmm, not much. Im really tired. What about you?” She asked.

“No, I mean what’s up with Claire?” I asked.

I slapped my hand over my mouth when I realised what I just said.

“No, I didn’t mean it like tha-”

“Save it” She hissed, while storming off to class.

Do you see what Claire’s doing to me? I literally cannot take my mind off her. I just want her to feel the same way about me. Its killing me not knowing.

*Sophia’s P.O.V*

I stormed off and thought to myself, who does JC think he is? Treating me like a piece of shit? He is pathetic, there’s no point in him even attempting to talk to me. I don’t want any explanations or apologises, I just want him to stay out of my face. This kind of stuff doesn’t usually get to me but for some reason it did get to me today, maybe it’s all the stress and worrying about Lillie. I ran off crying, sat down next to a trash can on the floor. I sobbed to myself for ages. I don’t like being treated like that by anyone, and today it just made me so upset and unwanted by the boys.

*Kian’s P.O.V*

I grabbed my books from my locker with my chocolate bar and began making my way to homeroom. As I walked I heard sobbing but saw no one who looked upset, as I got closer to the trash can to throw my wrapper out I saw Sophia, she had her head in between her knees with her hands covering the visible sides of her face. My heart immediately broke, I never thought I’d see her like this; she’s usually such a happy and cheerful person. I dropped my books and sat right next to her. She lifted her head slightly, enough to see who was sitting next to her before continuing to sob. I looked at her usually shining bright green eyes to see red puffy eyes with tears streaming down her face.