Chapter ten

*CLAIRE’S P.O.V*

Damn, this guy is a good kisser. I didn’t even realise my friends came in the room.

“Maybe you should stay for a while” I said, winking at him.

“Well my shifts over now anyway, so I don’t see why not”

“Guys, this is-” I started.

“I don’t think I ever got your name…” I said, embarrassed.

“Blake” He said, sending me a charming smile.

“I’m Claire” I said, smiling.

Sophia sent me a death stare, and I swear, if looks could kill I’d be long gone. Lillie and Sophia made their way into the living room, with the remainder of the pizza. Blake shut the front door, and followed me into the lounge room. His hands trailed up the back of my thighs until he had grip of my ass. But he let go when we reached the lounge room.

Sophia was avoiding all eye contact with me, and Lillie’s eyes were glued to the pizza.

“Guys, my mum really needs me home now” Lillie announced.

“Yeah, I’m kind of tired. I think I might go home” Soph said.

“Wait what…” I said softly. Ouch that hurt. I can accept Sophia’s relationship, but she can’t accept mine.

*

After the girls left, Blake and I got to know each other a bit better.

“Do you want to go to the club?” He asked me.

I hesitated at first, I barely knew the guy. But why not?

“Alright, but I don’t have an ID. I’m 17” I told him.

“Don’t worry babe, I can get you in”

I went to get changed, his 20 and I’m only 17. I’m starting to have second thoughts about the relationship, but maybe I haven’t given it enough time. I put on my plain black, skin tight dress that went just above my mid-thigh. I applied more makeup than I usually would, and let my long, bleach blonde hair flow down my back. Lastly, I chucked on my 8 inch, red pumps.

“Wow, you look hot babe!” Blake said, as I walked out into the lounge room. I gave him a bit of a turn, as I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

*

We arrived at the club. It was already 9. We walked up to the door, and I earned a few stares. Probably due to my height, I was half the size of most these girls.

“ID miss” The man asked, as we were about to walk in.

“Shit, I must of left it at home” I said, sighing a little.

“Let her in man, for me” Blake said. How does he know everyone?

He opened the door for us and let us walk through. Blake started saying hi to a few people, and introducing me to his friends.

“Do you want to go over to the bar?” He asked me.

“Uhh, I don’t really drink” I admitted.

“For me babe?” He asked.

I said no, but he began pleading me. I sighed and gave in, and we headed to the bar.

“Just a tray of 10 vodka shots” He asked.

One shot became another, and I had already skulled down 5. I started feeling a bit tipsy, but I couldn’t stop myself from drinking.

*BLAKE’S P.O.V*

“Do you want to dance?” Claire practically screamed.

“Okay” I replied, excited.

She led me to the dance floor holding my left hand and pulling me along to follow her lead. I was excited about getting closer to her, especially since she’s in this state and how vulnerable she is. We began dancing together. I started feeling up and down her legs leading me to her ass which I squeezed a few times. She tried to back away and stop me, but she was too drunk to stay on track. I had my fun on the dance floor with her.

“Take me to Sophia’s house” she mumbled.

“Alright babe” I replied.

I had my fun, I’ll let her go. On the way out, people who appeared to be her classmates spoke to Claire. I could tell they couldn’t understand her. We then made our way out of the club, she held onto my arm like it was the hand rails of a flight of stairs, she could barely keep her balance. I helped Claire into the front seat of my red Ferrari. For most of the drive home, Claire had her head out the window constantly throwing up. I wasn’t worried; it was just a little early hangover.

*SOPHIA’S P.O.V*

I was so upset and angry at Claire! I just couldn’t sit there at her house and watch the pair kiss anymore. I had to leave. I am sure glad I did. I’d hate to think what they are getting up to at Claire’s house. I don’t even want to think about it. I picked up my Pretty Little Liars book; I have one chapter of Twisted to go and then I’m done. I turned to the last page of the book and just as I was about to read the first line, I was interrupted by the screeching of tires out the front of my house. I peeked through my zebra print curtains too see Blake helping a very tipsy Claire out of the car, before jumping back into he’s Ferrari again and speeding off. I watched on further. I watched Claire stumble up the stairs leading to my porch then heard the doorbell ring *ding ding* I raced down the stairs as fast as I could. I opened the door to find Claire barely able to stand.

“Did, did you know that, that cucumbers and pickles are like, like cousins” Claire slurred and stuttered as my door flung open.

“That’s nice Claire” I replied, shocked to the state she was in.

I had to lead Claire up stairs, trying my best to avoid my parents from seeing her like this. I quietly led her up the stairs constantly shushing her. We were almost at the top of the stairs by now. At least she had managed to stay quiet; I didn’t want to wake my parents. Claire started telling another story, her voice went from a whisper to getting louder after each word she said, well tried to say. I shushed her again.

“DON’T YOU TELL ME TO SHUSH SUSAN” She let out in a booming voice.

I quickly clasped my hand around her mouth.

“I am Sophia, your best friend. Not Susan” I explained to her.

I kept my hand clasped over her mouth, to avoid her from yelling something ridiculous again. I told her to shush again, while she tried to talk with my hand over her mouth. I could barely make out what she said. Claire licked my hand; I quickly removed my hand from over her mouth and wiped her saliva on her dress.

“Hahahahaha your hand tastes like a deep fried Shrimp” She yelled, while struggling to speak.

I could hear my parent’s footsteps making their way to the bottom of the stairs. I quickly raced Claire into my room, shut her in my closet and quickly jumped in bed.  I prayed Claire wouldn’t come out or make any noise, but there was no guarantee she wouldn’t. I heard my door creek open and saw the blinding hallway light shine into my room, with my mums black silhouette. I crossed my fingers that Claire wouldn’t come out or make a sound. I slowly watched the room become dark again as my door was pulled shut. I heard the footsteps go down the stairs again. Once I was sure that the coast was clear, I jumped out of bed to pull Claire out of the closet. I opened the closet door to find Claire passed out and snoring her head off. I didn’t want to move or wake her up, so I grabbed a pillow and my throw blanket at the edge of my bed. I lifted her head enough to get the pillow under it, covered her with the throw and closed the closet doors in case my parents were to walk in again. I then made myself comfy in my bed, picked up my book to try finish reading it and tried to sleep. It took me quite a while to fall asleep. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Blake had done to Claire, Claire doesn’t drink, never has, she tried it one time and said she hated the taste. I don’t know how she got like this. I stared at the ceiling for a while until it hit me, Blake would have guilted her into drinking. I can’t believe it. He used her.