Chapter twelve

*SOPHIA’S P.O.V*

Later That Night,

Kian took me out for dinner; his treat. We went to Taco Bell, yeah it’s not fancy or special in your eyes, but in mine it was the most amazing night ever. I got to spend it with the most special person in my life. We ordered Nachos to share as a starter, and had tacos as our mains. Then at the end of the night, right before the end of our night, Kian drove through a Mc Donald’s and we got a large chocolate Sunday to share.

“I have one last place I want to go before I take you home” he told me.

“Okay, where are we going baby?” I responded, excited but nervous.

“It’s a surprise” he replied smiling at me.

We drove up this mountain type thingy, I was kind of worried, but I know Kian won’t hurt me. I calmed myself down. The car came to a stop and we got out. Kian called me over. We were at a viewing deck called Top of the World. Kian began to explain to me that he used to come here as a kid, when he lived in Florida. He held me tight and kissed my forehead.

“I have something for you” he told me.

“What is it?” I replied, eager to find out.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver ring, with my name engraved on the inside.

“This is a promise ring, it’s a promise that I will protect you and love you with all my heart” he explained.

He grabbed my hand and slowly slid it onto my left ring finger.

“I love you” he told me once again, kissing me.

“I love you too” I said during the middle of the kiss.

Kian showed me his hand. He has the same ring, just thicker and more manly looking. I thought this was so romantic. We sat up at the viewing deck for hours, just telling each other how much we love each other.

*CLAIRE’S P.O.V*

Argh, its Saturday night and im stuck at home. I have already watched 17 again about three times in a row, I want to go out. I want to have some fun. Just as I hit play on the DVD player to watch 17 again for the fourth time this night, I get a text message.

BLAKE:  Babe im outside your window put something nice on, we are going out.

CLAIRE: I don’t know babe, I’ve never snuck out before” I admitted.

BLAKE:  It’s easy, just put some pillows in your bed and make it look like your sleeping in it. Make sure you keep your bedroom window unlocked so you can get back in.

CLAIRE: Alright babe, but only because I love you x

I put on my high waisted skater skirt which ended just above my knees, with my silver bandeau bra and my cross sleeveless top, with low cut arm holes on the side. Put on more make up than usual, and slipped into my black pumps. Once I was ready, I climbed out the window to meet Blake.

“You look hot babe, but you’re covered up too much” he explained.

“What do you mean?” I replied, confused whether to be offended or not.

“I mean, you need to show more skin babe” he told me.

“Okay, but how?” I questioned.

“Well start by taking this off” he said, beginning to undress me

Blake removed my cross sleeveless top, leaving me in my silver bandeau bra. Blake also told me to roll my skirt up to my mid-thigh. He kissed me while grabbing my ass.

“That’s better babe, you look way hotter now” he told me.

I could feel my cheeks reddening, thank god he couldn’t see that they went red because of the amount of make-up I have on. What the hell are Sophia and Lillie on about? Blake loves me; he’s looking out for me. I mean, have they seen my outfit tonight? I look hot! Blake isn’t using me, he’s helping me become a better person and look hotter in what I wear to the club.

*JC’S P.O.V*

Sam started telling me about this awesome club in the city, a whole bunch of people from our class went there last night. I think it was called The Maisonette or something, anyway we decided to go check it out tonight and see what all the hype is about. So we put on our best clothes and headed out for the night.

*

We just arrived at the club; the que to get in is long. We made our way down the line to line up, then our friend Connor Franta, from Ms Bowers’ class called us over. He was right up the front. He let us que up with him and before we knew it, we were already in the club. Man! I thought to myself, this place is crazy, best night club I’ve been to in a long time. Sam and I sat at the bar and ordered one vodka shot each. We took our seat next to this girl who was barely wearing anything, and what appears to be some guy three to four times older than her. I could over hear the pair ordering some alcohol; they ordered a tray of 15 vodka shots. As I took my shot, I accidentally bumped the girl wearing almost nothing. She turned around.

“Um excuse me! Watch how you take your shots!” she yelled

“Im so sorry I did-” I lifted my head up as I apologised and noticed it was Claire.

“Didn’t mean to bump you” I said, finishing my sentence.

Claire didn’t even notice it was me. The older boy stood up and walked up to me.

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing to my girl?” he said, shoving me.

“Dude, chill. I didn’t mean it besides I know her” I replied.

Claire immediately turned around and realised it was me. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

*CLAIRE’S P.O.V*

I immediately turned around to look at the boy who claims he knows me, it was JC from school. Of course I know him, I thought to myself.

“Babe, don’t tell me you actually know and hang out with this dork” Blake asked.

“Ahh” I paused.

“No. I don’t know him, get him away from me babe” I replied to Blake.

*JC’S P.O.V*

Claire looked at me and told what appears to be her date that she doesn’t know me. My heart sunk. What has this guy done to her? Her beautiful face was covered in make-up; she never wears that much make-up. Her dress sense has turned into a style of a hooker. I want the old Claire. What has this guy done to her, he’s made Claire ashamed to be my friend or even know me. I looked in Claire’s direction as the pair walked away; she turned around, scanned me up and down with her before turning around to follow her date to the dance floor.