Chapter 6

"Hurry up Silver I'm bored!" Silver finally stepped out of the house with a confused and annoyed face. "What have I done wrong now" I groaned.
"Do you know where to go,"
"To a cave."
Silver sighed with an annoyed expression. Something then had caught her eye.
"Look it's Xiuniano and he's carrying a message and something else" a graceful white bird landed on my shoulder allowing me to take the note out of the grip of his feet. Silver looked over my other shoulder to see what was written,
Dear Shiver Heart
You have grown through a tough life in the village and I understand this is the time that your finally released from your misery however you aren't, this may be a new start doesn't mean it's a better one. The outside world is dangerous so you must be ready for anything, you must learn who to trust and not trust. Some people may start out nice but than turn out evil. My point is be safe.
   This bird you currently have will lead you through the journey your first stop is as I said the cave to retrieve the sword, I also said it is guarded by three beasts if these beast attack you than use what I've taught you. I'm expecting you to expand your magical ability. The main thing to remember is that you and the bird are one.
You'll make your parents proud
Good luck
Ocean Blade
"What does she mean you and Xiuniano are one" Silver asked
"No idea, but what I do know is that our adventure begins"
We smiled and ran away from the village at night, the time of the shadows.
No one comes out at the time of the shadow. Well; except us.

***

Silver and I had been following the Xiuniano for a day now. The shiney thing around the bird was a necklace but we really didn't pay attention to it. We had stopped to sleep and drank some soup we had brought, We groaned, we were tired but the bird urged us on so we followed.
"Shiver!" The excitement in Silvers voice would have normally make me mirror her enthusiasm but I was on standby.
"I see it! I see the cave!"
My head shot up instantly. She was right! We both ran towards it. Finally. My destiny fulfilled! At least I hoped it was. I slowed Down as we neared the entranced.
"The three beasts," I halted and so did Silver. Surprisingly enough a black, white and blue snow leopard trod slowly out of the cave.
"I'm Blue and I'm here to stop you" she growled

Pic of Blue snow leopard form by Blue_the_snowleopard