10

Auburn my husky lead our way across the white plains of snow. The scene was always the same, white, we hopped for just one spot that was different but we were in the Arctic this is what you expect, right? A snowstorm had creeped up on us and blinded our site. Auburn whined, he had his nose but his paws were frozen and he could hardly walk. He was a hungry dying warrior who has been my only friend in this harsh thing called life and if he passed away I would be alone to die myself. I guess this is just my destiny. A human born to suffer and then die.
I collapsed down in defeat punching my hands into sinful snow. I give up. The world doesn't want me anymore. Why do I carry on? Auburn nuzzled me. I looked up at his sapphire blue eyes pleading me to carry on. I have a job to do and I need to carry on. I patted him and stood up and he barked happily. Seeing him happy was the only thing that me have hope and smile.
I kept on walking north having no idea where we were. Auburn had picked up a faint scent out of the glacial winds and seemed pretty confident where he was going. As I took my next few steps a chunk of ice collapsed from underneath me into certain death. The next thing I saw was a blur of black and white fur. Auburn had pushed me onto solid ground sacrificing his own innocent life for me.
I lay there just staring. The wind seemed to laugh at its work. Suddenly the world felt useless to live in. I curled up into a ball and let the my mind torment me.World why do you hate me so?

Shiver PoV
" A dog!" I shouted back to the Blue and Silver. There was a black and white husky washed up onto the icy snow. It looked dead. It was frozen and stiff, it looked like a life sized figurine. 
The others came up behind me.
"Is it dead" I asked as I poked it's body.
"Cause' if it is we could eat for dinner" the other two looked at me as if they had just seen a ghost.
"It's a dog!" They both chorused only Silver sounded more disgusted unlike Blue who looked distraught at the sight of the frozen husky.
"Maybe Silver you could unfreeze it!" Blue shacked Silver's shoulders panicking.
"Well it is kind of just a dog" Silver looked at Blue's panicked expression turn into a deadly one. Blue transformed into her wolf form and started growling at Silver ready to pounce.
"Okay! I'll unfreeze the dog but if it's still dead it's not my fault." Silver knelt down and put her hand firmly onto the husky's iced fur. She was concentrating by the look on her face. The husky started to loosen and its fur started to soften. Blue beamed as we saw its leg twitch.
"See the poor thing hadn't died! It must've been horrible for it not to move." Blue had changed back to a human to stroke the dog. We let it walk away back to where it came from.
I guess this was our first adventure. Resurrecting a dog.