12

Hawk PoV
The three girls were still with me. Shiver and Blue still didn't trust me and were ready to attack if I did anything. Then there was Silver who was still staring at me...which made me feel quite uncomfortable but I did owe her.
"So you helped Auburn." She nodded full of pride for herself. I smiled and thanked her. It really meant a lot. Thought I had lost my best friend but thanks to her Auburn was still alive currently pestering Shiver.
"Argh get of me dog I'm sorry I wanted to eat you but I was hungry" I stared at Shiver. She did not just say she wanted to...
"Hehe ignore my friend she's only joking, hehehe" Silver said as she stomped Shivers foot making her whimper.
I thought back to Silver saving Auburn. She deserved a bit more then 'thank you' for saving his life.
"Hey Silver I thought that because you saved Auburn I should maybe give you a gift," I pulled out a polished silver dagger. It had a fiery pattern on the handle. On the end of the handle a orange crystal gleamed every time light hit it. Silver blushed rapidly while looking amazed as I past her the dagger.

Shiver PoV
"You can't except a gift from a stranger you found in a tent Silver," I carried on giving demon eyed looks at Hawk.
"You excepted a sword from a stranger you found in a cave at least he lives in a clean normal environment." Shiver glared at Blue.
"Are you saying I'm not trustable!" Blue growled at Silver.
We started arguing about trustworthiness leaving Hawk in the middle looking bored. He cleared his throat trying to bring the attention back to him to stop us from arguing.
"Firstly I swear I'm not here to hurt anyone I'm here to find someone" he explained. Silver smiled expecting it to be her.
"Shiver," Silver's smile dropped instantly causing Blue to fall into a pit of laughter. I looked at Hawk confused."Why me?"
"Your the sword bearer right? I need your help... For something." He pointed at my sword. I looked at it. Yep I was.
"Yes I guess I am but I don't know how to use it though" I sighed
"I can teach you the basics like how to sword fight. I can also teach you how to cut through the material of the universe."
He picked up my sword examining it. I felt a bit resentful of him touching in my sword but I tried to push the feeling away. I need to know how to use the sword if I want to get anywhere to.... Well I don't know where I want to go with my life, I guess destiny decides and to reach that destiny I need all the help I can get.
"Ok fine but do I have to give you anything in return." I asked
"No just help me" he answers back bluntly. I wanted to ask him what he needed help with but he didn't seem to be very happy to tell us. I asked him where we start and when instead.
"Well I guess I should tell you how to do the most amazing thing the sword can do; open portals to other universes.
Point the sword tip anywhere in the air. Concentrate and you should start to feel something in the which you then need to cut. It might sound weird now but it will make better sense when you do it." He finished and past me the sword. Nothing he said made sense or sound believable but I didn't really have a choice not to do it

I pointed the sword in front of me, minding I didn't kill anybody in the process, took a deep breath and sent all my concentration to the sword. Hawk was right I felt a faint feeling at the end of my sword. It was like a cloth I could just cut through it and I did. I opened my eyes to see a window to another world.