America+England+Japan+Russia&China: Reacting to exploding liquid.

America/Alfred F. Jones

Alfred would have been encouraging you because he also wanted to see if it would explode. Once the results were revealed he'd laugh and help you clean up the mess.

England/Arthur Kirkland

He'd be totally against trying this. Iggy likes to keep a clean house and you destroying his walls with this disgusting mixture was definitely not something he wanted. He'd be extremely irritated but once he saw your smiling, shocked face, he might smile.

Japan/Kiku Honda

The mess would irritate him a bit although he wouldn't let you take notice of that. If you laughed at the mess you had made he might join in and give you a small peck.

Russia/Ivan Braginski

Ivan would be really curious as to why you though this was a good idea. What was the point in potentially making a huge mess. He'd laugh at your messy clothing and hair good-naturedly and help you clean the mess.

China/Yao Wang

Honestly he'd be amused by your antics, but very annoyed with such a mess. Yao would make you clean it up all by yourself and act angrily, but it'd only take hearing your laugh to make him forget the whole ordeal.

--

Link to my original post: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/post/133430308785/america-england-japan-russia-and-china-reacting-to

Link to my Ask Box: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/ask

Link to my Blog Page: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/

Sorry for not putting the entire title guys! It only lets me input 80 characters, so I had to shorten it as best I could ;-; Thanks for reading though.

-K.