North American Bro's + Italian Bro's: Play fighting with s/o.

America/Alfred F. Jones

Trying to fight Alfred would probably be a bad idea considering he's ridiculously strong, but also considering what a sweetheart he is he might let you win as long as he gets a reward (kisses). The two of you would probably end up laughing and cuddling on the couch after the event.

Canada/Matthew Williams

Matthew would probably deny fighting you. He would easily disarm your feeble attacks and go about his business as if you weren't trying to pick a fight. If you kept on with your mischief then he might fight you, but the battle would be over rather quickly because of Matthew's long limbs (Headcanon that Matt is really tall and lanky).

Italian Bro's 

North Italy/Feliciano Vargas

He might mistake your advances as a cause for hug therapy. Feliciano is not prone to fighting (or even playing fighting) and he would most definitely avoid all fighting with his s/o. Preferring cuddling, Feli would probably take to hugging you or attempting to cuddle you.

South Italy/Lovino Vargas

Knowing Lovi he would more than likely be unappreciative of your playful demeanor. He might simply ignore you or snap at you telling you to cut it out. If you played your cards right (pouting) then he would apologize and be rather affectionate with you afterwards (and probably for the rest of the day). 

--

Link to my original post: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/post/132799969650/north-american-brothers-italy-bros-and-their-so

Link to my Ask Box: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/ask

Link to my Blog Page: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/

Thanks for reading!

-K.