Allies: Reaction to the first time their s/o says "I Love You".

England/Arthur Kirkland:

Arthur would, to begin with, blush immensely (especially if you grabbed his hand or pecked his cheek). His face would then break out in a rather large smile, and then he'd respond with "I love you too poppet".

France/Francis Bonnefoy:

As the country of love, this is one of the best things you could say to the man. Francis would smile sweetly and, if you let him, kiss you, before giving you a long speech on how much he loved and adored you as well.

Russia/Ivan Braginski:

Ivan would be a bit surprised. He doesn't have many people who really care about him or like him for that matter, and you, as perfect as you were, he didn't expect you to love him. Now that you had cleared the air though, he couldn't be happier. He'd sweep you up in a hug and tell you how much more he loved you.

America/Alfred F. Jones:

He'd be very cool about the entire ordeal honestly. He'd smile and tell you how much he loved you too, and act pretty normal. But on the inside he would be an absolute mess. His literal thoughts are just: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

China/Yao Wang:

Yao would think of this as a very important and big step in your relationship and would probably put the utmost importance on whatever his response was. He might surprise you with giving you a kiss if he feels the same.

Canada/Matthew Williams:

Matthew would blush immensely and would quietly whisper his response. He'd be so happy and excited that you felt the same as he did. Matt would engulf you in a huge hug and maybe leave you with a few kisses.

--

Link to my original post: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/post/133025188025/allies-reaction-to-the-first-time-their-so-says

Link to my Ask Box: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/ask

Link to my Blog Page: http://aphimagining.tumblr.com/

Thanks for reading!

-K.