Philadelphia

"Hi sweetie. I'm so sorry that mommy and daddy have to go away with work." I said to Haley. We were on the private jet on the way to Philadelphia.

"It's okay mommy. You won't be gone long, right?" Haley said.

"No honey. We won't. I promise."

"Where's daddy?"

"He's sitting right next to me. Want to talk to him?"

"Yes please."

"Alright. Here he is."

I nudged Spencer's shoulder. He looked at me and I passed him the phone and mouthed "Haley". He smiled and took the phone from me.

"Hey sweetheart." he said.

I smiled and stood up. I walked over to Sara, who was getting a cup of coffee.

"Hey." I said. "Have you been introduced to everyone?"

"I've meet JJ, you, Hotch and Reid. That's about it." she replied.

"Alright. Well, that man there sitting across from Reid is Derek Morgan, our muscle." I said, pointing to Derek. "He may seem all big and scary, but he's got a soft inside. Like a teddy bear, but don't tell him I said that."

"I won't." Sara laughed.

"Next is her, Alex Blake. She and I have been on the BAU for about the same time. I joined the year after she did. She's pretty cool. You'll like her." I said. "And finally is the girl who gave the briefing, Penelope Garcia. She's one of my great friends. She's the coolest. You'll definitely love her. She's just the most amazing person you'll ever meet."

She made her own coffee and then made one for me. I thanked her and sat across the aisle from Uncle Aaron and JJ, who were going over the files for the case for the second time.

"So, did you go to the cadet academy?" I asked.

"Yeah. I've always wanted to do something like this. My dad was a cop and my mom was a lawyer. I thought being on the FBI would be fun and I'm continuing the family legacy." Sara replied, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Sounds cool." I said. "Why am I such a 'legend'? I'm just a normal person."

"You're a legend because you do so much that people like your uncle, who've been on the FBI for years didn't do. You caught an UnSub your first day, dated and married someone in your team. You refused maternity leave because you loved your job too much. I would never be able to face a serial killer, let alone do any of that stuff."

"Now you're on the FBI and all you have to do is face serial killers." I said. "But I'll be right by your side if you need me."

"Thanks Dr. Reid. You're really nice."

"Sara, just call me Mel. I don't force anyone to call me that because it's too formal for my liking."

"Oh well, thanks Mel."

I smiled and took a sip of my coffee. Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Spencer with my phone in his hand.

"She's gone to the park with Jack and Beth. She told me to tell you to have a good time." he said as I took my phone from him.

"What's your daughters name?" Sara asked.

"Haley." Spencer replied before I could. "Haley Emily."

"Haley after my late aunt and Emily after Spencer's friend who used to be on the FBI." I said.

"Emily Prentiss. I heard about her." Sara said.

Spencer smiled and went to get a coffee. I watched out the window as we began to land.