Epilogue

After moving the last box out of his office, Uncle Aaron gave me the keys. I was to move in ASAP and Derek was to get his old office back.

The whole team gathered to say goodbye. There were many tears, especially from JJ, Penelope and I considering JJ and Penelope had worked with him longest and I was his niece.

"We'll miss you around here." Derek said as Uncle Aaron gave everyone a hug. "We'll miss that smile, not that we seen it much."

Uncle Aaron gave a small smile.

"I'll miss all of you, too." he said. "It's time for me to settle down with Beth and Jack. I'm sure you'll be okay in Melanie's capable hands."

I smiled.

"If we need you, is it alright if we call?" I asked. "I mean, I know I'm the Section Chief now, but once Garcia gives birth next month, I'm gonna take over her job while she's gone. We'll need that extra one in the field."

"Why don't you call Prentiss? Seems like you do that a lot." Uncle Aaron joked. I chuckled and gave him a hug.

"I'll miss you." I said, trying to hold back my tears.

"You can visit whenever." he told me. "Beth loves your company."

After saying goodbye a few more times, Uncle Aaron turned and walked out the glass doors. Spencer put an arm around me shoulders and held me to him as fresh tears fell down my face.

Uncle Aaron walked to the elevators. He pressed the button and waited a moment. The doors opened and he stepped in. He turned to look at us one last time. We all waved and he waved back. The elevator doors closed and Uncle Aaron was gone.

I closed my eyes had held back a sob as it finally hit me. Uncle Aaron was gone forever.

**********************

"Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership" -Colin Powell

**********************

A/N: Another story over!!!! the next one will be uploaded ASAP, I just need to do some editing. It's gonna be called "In Hiding" and it's gonna be a very dramatic story. At least, I think it will.