Suspect

Uncle Aaron and Derek came back from the morgue shortly after Kevin left.

"There's seamen on both victims and signs of restraint on her wrists, but no signs of a struggle that would indicate that she was sexually assaulted." Derek said.

"So, it was consensual." Sara said. "Meaning our UnSubs a male."

"Or it's a team." JJ added. "The victims were dressed up in short skirts and tank tops. That's not the usual wear for prostitutes now a days, especially since it's so cold at night. A male wouldn't take that much care. They'd just dump the victim after killing them."

"A team. Boyfriend and girlfriend, maybe?" I suggested. "The girl possibly used to be a prostitute and she got some disease that she's dying of now."

"That means she'd be killing the underage prostitutes because they're giving themselves away so young and she's angry at them." Spencer added.

"Let's do up a profile and give it to the police." Uncle Aaron said.

"We believe we're looking for a team, possibly boyfriend and girlfriend." Derek started.

"How do you know?" a cop asked.

"First off, the victims are dressed, their hair even cut before they're dumped. A man would not take that much care of her before dumping her." I said. "Making us believe there's a female involved. There were also traces of seamen on each victim, meaning they had consensual sex with a man."

"Also, siblings usually don't feel comfortable committing sexual acts in front of each other, which makes us cross the possibility of it being a brother/sister team." Spencer added.

"We believe the male is the submissive partner." I continued. "That's how the female gets him to do what she wants. He picks up the girls, has sex with them, then the female partner comes in, kills them, dresses them and dumps them. With that being said, the male will be nervous around authority or anyone in general. He won't make eye contact, won't speak."

"The female, however, is different. She's confident. Walks with her head held high. She probably even takes pride in what she's doing." Alex said.

"We also believe the reason why they are doing this is because the female was either a prostitute or she was raped and got a disease that she may be dying from." Derek added. "This would cause her to take out her rage on these girls who are giving themselves away so young and so easily."

"We advice you to not only speak to some of the local prostitutes but also your daughters or friends of yours that have daughters. Better safe then sorry." Uncle Aaron finished. "Thank you."

*Kevin's POV*

I couldn't believe Tristy had lied to me. I could be arrested for this! I can't go to jail. I'm on probation for drunk driving. If I go to jail for this, I could be put away for a long time.

As I walked back to my office to talk to the rest of my girls, someone in a hoodie with their hood up bumped into me.

"Hey, dude. Watch out." I said.

The hooded figure turned and raised their hand. Suddenly, they had stabbed me in the stomach. I found myself gasping for air as I fell backwards onto the sidewalk. The hooded figure stood over me. I caught a quick glimpse of her face before everything went black.

*Mel's POV*

"Poor bastard." I said as I stood over Kevin. He had just been killed out in the open where anyone could've seen.