Renewing Vows

"I was thinking," Spencer started. I was lying on his lap on the way back from New York. The rest of the plane was silent, everyone indulged in whatever they were doing.

"Aren't you always?" I teased.

Spencer chuckled and continued. "Well, I was thinking, what if we renewed our vows?"

I sat up and looked at him in surprise. Did he really just say that?

"What?" I asked.

"I know it's more of an anniversary kind of thing, but I've seen it in those romantic chick flicks and I thought, maybe you and I could do it. You know, as a romantic kind of thing."

I thought for a moment. It would be romantic and, no matter how much I hate to admit it sometimes, there is a side of Melanie Reid that loves romance.

"Will and I could take care of Haley for the night." said JJ who was sitting across from us. "You know, if you two want to be alone."

She winked at us. I giggled as Spencer's face turned light pink.

"Well, I think it'd be awesome! And, no offense JJ, but maybe Garcia can be my Maid of Honor this time. You know, because she is my other best friend." I said.

"No offense given. I'm the Godmother of your child, remember?" she replied.

"And Uncle Aaron could give me away." I continued. "But, where would it be? I mean, our first wedding was in a church, but why not have this somewhere cool?"

"I think I can hook that up, too." JJ said. "Don't you two worry."

I looked at Spencer and smiled.

"It's settled then." he said. "We're having a second wedding."

"Where are we going?" I asked Spencer. He was driving us to the location of our second wedding. No one had told me where it was, but that it was a secret and I'd love it.

"You'll see. Stop being impatient." he laughed.

I sighed and sat back in the seat. JJ had picked up Haley earlier to get her ready. She was going to be the flower girl and Henry was going to be the ring bearer. Penelope was more then happy to be the Maid of Honor and Derek was Spencer's Best Man once again.

Finally, we pulled up somewhere. A mansion, if I'm not mistaken. It was huge! It looked like one of those creepy mansions in horror movies that looked nice on the outside, but were freaking freaky on the inside.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You'll see. Come on."

Spencer got out of the car and raced over to help me out like the gentleman he is. He led me inside the house. It was a nice house on the inside, too. Okay, it wasn't a creepy horror movie mansion. That's good.

"Ah. Look who's here! The bride and groom!" someone said.

Wait, I recognize that voice. Could it be? Is this actually?

David Rossi rounded the corner with a wide smile on my face. I immediately let go of Spencer's hand and quickly hugged him.

"Whoa, be careful there. I'm not as young as I used to be." he laughed.

"Oh, bull. You look great! I can't believe it! Is-is this your house? I should've known. I mean, you always said you lived in a mansion." I said. "Wait, are we getting married here?"

Spencer smiled. "It's where JJ and Will got married. She thought it might be special if we have our second wedding in Rossi's backyard, like they did."