A big decision

Vivaan POV:-

I can tolerate everything but not my mother's tears...she is everything for me...but marrying rhea is a huge decision...should i marry her?

With random thoughts running on my mind i go out of the house....i need some fresh air..
I guess a lot of fresh air!!!

*~~*

Rhea- aunty, you came back?

Vivaan's mother- ya, i am back... So happy to see you here...so what brings you here?

Rhea- aunty, Actually.... I wanted to say that....

Vivaan's mother- you don't want to marry vivaan?...i knew it...ok beta...its ok...i can understand your feeling-

Rhea- aunty....aunty....chillax!..i am ready to marry vivaan...

*~~*

Vivaan's POV:-

I came to back to house...everything seems different... Mom is talking to someone on phone and laughing loudly....the servents are gossiping....

"mom!...Mom!!!", vivaan shoutes at top of his voice...

"Kya hua?..", replies his mom

"Whats this commotion going in this house"....

"You don't know".....

"No, i don't know mom!..tell"...

"Rhea!...rhea is ready to MARRY YOU!!"...

Vivaan's POV:-

I couldn't believe my ears!..rhea wanted to marry mee???
But why?...
Last night she told me that she has a plan which will help us get rid of this wedding....but now she herself agreed?...

I collapse on bed and decide to sleep...i decide to meet rhea again...i need to know what made her take this decision....!!
I need to know!!!....