A Month Later

Vivaan's POV

Laakh duniya kahe, tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho

How much ever does the world say, you're not there..
you're here.. you're here only..

Meri har soch mein, meri har baat mein
Mere ehsaas mein, mere jazbaat mein
Tum hi tum ho
Tum har kahin ho

in every thought of mine, in my every talk,
in my feelings, in my emotions,
only you're there..
you're everywhere..

Laakh duniya kahe, tum nahin ho
Tum yaheen ho, tum yaheen ho

Tumne chhoda hai kab saath mera
Thaame ho aaj bhi haath mera
Koi manzil koi rehguzar ho
Aaj bhi tum mere humsafar ho
Jaaun chaahe jahaan tum waheen ho

(when have you left me alone, (you never have)
you are holding my hand even today..
be it any destination, any path,
you're my companion even today..
wherever I go, you're there..)

Mothers are angels sent from heaven and when you lose such a precious part of your heart you lose yourself.

A part of me died with naina and the other with my mom.
Now i feel not more than a lifeless soul.

Rhea took care of abeer and me all this time making sure nothing turns wrong.
How much ever i want to deny, but the fact remains that my love for rhea has kept increasing day by day.

But i feel coward when it comes to talking to her and asking for forgiveness.

I have been giving her puishment for a crime that she had not even committed and that also for 8 long years.

Naina will always stay a precious part of my life though i dont love her anymore.
The fact is i have got over her since 4 years but my guilt makes me not to move on.

"Abeer drink this right now or else i will make you gulp it", rhea threatens abeer as abeer looks at her horrified.

Rhea how do you manage to be perfect in everything?

Rhea hands me my ironed shirt and my tie.

"Thanks", i mouth while she murmurs, "welcome"

"Ahh....Rhea..i wanted...to tell you something...", i speak while rhea shoots me confused look

"Speak", she asks

"Ahh....i...", i try hard but words dont seem to come out of my mouth.

"Are you ok?", rhea asks worried about the way i been speaking.

"Nothing", i speak dissapointed that i cant even gather courage to speak the five lettered word S-O-R-R-Y
How can it be so tough?

"Umm....k", rhea answers and walk away.

Shit!!

Dissapointed i start to dress and head towards the dinning table while rhea has served breakfast.

I eat the breakfast and rush for office but not before kissing abeer on his forehead and waving him a goodbye.

As i reach office, i am greeted by my office collegues and staffs.
I smile at them and head towards my personal office cabin.

"Sir goodmorning", my assistant speaks

"Goodmorning", i reply with a smile.

She walks away handing me files while i smile taking files from her and starting to work on them.

These few have been a kind of roller coster for me, few memories, few happiness and a huge amount of pain.
Yeah thats what it has been like.

After few hours my brain starts to drift away with thoughts about rhea.

Should i ask for forgiveness?
Or should i confess my feelings?
Or even better should do some filmy kind of stuff and do the same all at the same time?

Confused i call my best friend Aryan who misses my call twice before answering it.

"Aryan....i .....well", i stammer
Uggh!

"Tell dude!...fast!...i am heading for a meeting", aryan grets his teeth angrily

"Well....actually i want....i mean....ok listen....i want to propose rhea but problem is that i have screwed our lives so heavly that i just cant decide how to ask for forgiveness and propose her so that she does not slap me", i speak all in a breathe while aryan starts to laugh like a maniac.

Whats with aryan and his sudden laugh attack!

"Dude....seriously?", aryan holds his smile to laugh histerically yet again while i sigh in anger.

"Yeah...done making fun of me", i reply rudely.

"Ok...listen....take a rose with you and just tell her truely from your heart", aryan speaks while it makes me smile.

Well he gives some great advice...sometimes!

I gather courage and call rhea, just to make sure she is at home when i take rose with me, because she told me the other day that she might have to go to Gwalior for some important meeting.

"Umm...rhea, are you at home?", i ask slowly

"Yeah..i just came back from office....but why are you asking?", she replies

"Umm...well...nothing", i reply and cut the phone.
She must be thinking what a creep i am!

Its 7 p.m when i reach the flower shop. I take a look at huge bunch of flowers but my eyes get layed on the beautiful red rose.

Blushing heavly i rush to my house. This should not be tough.
Come on vivaan...this is not tough.

With fast yet careful steps i finally reach the narrow lane which means in two minutes i will be reach home.
Am i ready? Yeah maybe.

I take a deep breathe and just about to open the door when i hear a male sound from my house. Abeer wont be back before 10 pm so it makes me curious

Confused i try to look from the window.
There i sid kissing rhea on her cheeks.
It feels like someone has pierced my heart with a dagger.
This time sadness and pain covers me rather anger.
I drop the rose on the ground crushing it with my feets and start to go away from my house.

*~~*
Hey guys!

How was the chp?

Was Vivaan's POV good?

Do you think rhea will discover what she missed due to sid?

Lov you guys a lot!!

See ya!!
♡♡