Some broken events

"We are very happy to annouce that our Son Vivaan's marriage has been fixed with Mr. Singhania's elder daughter Rhea", exclaimed vivaan's mother with happiness pouring from her gesture...

Vivaan and rhea stood on stage avoiding each other...even afrer knowing each other for so many years, uncomfort overtook..

People from all stages of life came forward to congratulate them...both of them nodded with fake smiles glued to their faces...

Vivaan's mother took rhea with her, she introduces rhea to few of her relatives...rhea touches each of other feets and greets them with smile, ofcourse with her fake smile...on the other hand vivaan heads towards his best friend aryan..

"Vivaan, are you ok?", asked aryan in concern...

"Not really...", answered vivaan in low tone...

"After this ceremony, come to my terrace...its been so long..", said aryan in an quest to divert vivaan's mind...

But vivaan just nodded softly...

*~~*

Vivaan is sitting with aryan on his terrace, with a bottle of alcohol...
Both of them, i.e vivaan and aryan are drunk completly...
Vivaan opens his third bottle while aryan who has just started his 2nd bottle, asks vivaan not to drink so much...
Vuvaan shrugs and open the third bottle...

By the time his 3rd bottle finishes he is completly drunk...the world around him starts to rotate and the visibility become dim for his eyes to see....
..

"Rhea....she bitch...gandi ladki...ver...y...bad.
...fandi....hehe...gandi...", speaks vivaan in his drunk voice..

"Babhi....hot...hot...hai magar...vivaan....b...."

Vivaan dials rhea's number and calls her, its 1:30 am..

"Hello?...vivaan?"....

"Come...meet....meet....me..."

"Are you drunk?!!!!!..."

"Meet...me...sv...svr park!...rite now..."

*~~*

Rhea's POV:-

It was late at night, being tired i slept immediatly but at about 1:30 am my phone rings...

I panic when i see vivaan's name on my screen...was he again trying to climb upto my window?

As i picked up my call i realised he was drunk...and he had called me up to meet me at SVR park...

Vivaan never drank, thats why i rushed to meet him...

"welcome rhea....wel...come!"

"Vivaan you are drunk?..but why?"..

Vivaan held rhea's hand and twisted it making her wimp with pain...vivaan's eyes were red...his hair messed up ...

"You are..a..bitch!..bloody bastard....
You destroyed my life....
You destroyed it....i
..........
..
Hate you.....u bitch....u took....my happiness...."

I had tears in my eyes, i still remember those all those incidents really carefully...even though that incident is now 6 yrs old..it feels it happened just yesterday ...
Naina- raghav- vivaan and me...
Naina.....
..
..
.
*~~*

Hey guys!

How was this chapter?..

Now my story is on track!.

Do tell me how is it!!

If you liked it plzz like and comment!..dont be silent listeners!..

Love u guys!

See ya!!
♡♡