Destroyed in a heartbeat

Rhea's POV

They say it takes few moments to destroy someone's life but vivaan, abeer and my life got destroyed in just a heartbeat.

We rush to delhi as soon as we can.
Tears does not stop all this while, more than anything i feel scared for what vivaan will go through.

Its 10 in the morning when we reach Delhi's Medicare Hospital.

We run to room no. 15 , our feets trembling as we get near to room.

Vivaan, knocks the door
Abeer opens the door and hugs vivaan tightly with tears rolling down his eyes.
My heart breaks abeer in such a condition.
Abeer comes and me and starts to cry terribly.
I hug him and with that i burst out crying, letting all my emotions escape free.

"Vivaan Bhaiya, Rhea bhabhi please do something..i dont mom to leave me soon...please...", he begs.

Vivaan heads towards hos mom with small steps.
I too follow him while my breathe becomes heavy.

There she lays, covered with all kinds of tubes running in out of her body.
All kinds of scary machines around her but still she smiles looking at us.

I touch her feets while she kisses my forehead and even though being terribly ill that first thing she says is, " kafi thake dono lag rahe ho, abeer dono ko paani lakar do (both of you look tired, abeer bring water for both of them)"

"Maa", i cry hugging her tightly while vivaan goes out of room.

I run behind vivaan, while he heads towards the small temple just next to the room.

Its the first time after naina's death that vivaan has prayed to god.
He breaks down crying like a little boy while his voice breaks while he speaks, "I know i did come to you god since i was in 11th std but...... please dont snatch mom away from me...she has been both my father and mother after her divorce...she is my world... Abeer is still a kid....he does not deserve such a cruel fate...please......please...i...cant see mom dying.....i..."

I walk back to vivaan's mom's room while crying
She calls me to sit beside her
Her smile even in such a critical time makes me a shed few more tears.

"Rhea, you are like my daughter... Please after i leave, take care of abeer...he has never seen death of a family member...and vivaan will break completely but you have to bring him close to life again....amd beta take care of yourself.... Now i can die peacefully because you will be there to care of my immature sons", with that i hug her tightly while she kisses my cheeks and wipes away my tears then she hands me the house keys and the locker keys...
I refuse polity but she looks at sternly...

Suddenly her breathe  becomes uneven..
I run outside and call doctor , vivaan and abeer.

In few seconds all of them arrive
Vivaan, abeer and i sit beside her while she holds three of ours hands and kisses our hands.

"Vivaan....stay strong... You are my brave child...abeer you have to study and .....become successful like rhea and....vivaan...mera shona baccha ....(my lovely kid)...i have kept letters for .
...all three of you...but you ....will read it after 1 month of my.....death.....", with this she closes her eyes to never open again.

She closes her eyes forever leaving us behind broken, destroyed, leaving a huge vacant spaces which will never be filled no matter what..

Now no one will make lassi for me.
Now no one will scold vivaan for troubling me.
Now no one will take me five times to doctor when i have a minor cold.
I will never be able to faunt like other girls having mother in law who loves me more than my mother ....

Vivaan sits on floor with a jerk... Still shaken and shocked...
While abeer does not stop crying holding me and vivaan tightly withhis hands......
.......
....
..

*~~*

Hey guys...

How was the chp?

Vivaan's mother was one of the most beautiful character of this story. Do you also feel so?

Mother does so much for kids. Share one incident related your mother which still makes you cry and feel proud to have mother like her?

Lov you guys!

See ya!