flashback

Rhea's POV:-

I knew vivaan was drunk, but i didn't know that those memories of past still haunt him...

"i hate you rhea, you destroyed my life...i hate you....you are heartless..."..

With tears in my eyes and ache in my heart i helped vivaan reach his house, while he continuously cursed ....

I slowly put my hand in his pocket and took out the key of his house...opening it i silently carried him to his room...i laid him on his bed...

But with a jerk i fell on him, he was too drunk to notice...
I walked away from vivaan...
But those haunting memoris overtook my sleep...

Wiping my tears i went to the garden...

Wish naina you could explain what happened...
That i am not evil and that i am innocent....

I wish i had a time machine to go back to past amd make everything alright..
I wish...
I wish...

*~~*

Vivaan's POV:-

Alcohol's effect started to leave...i checked the time...it was 4:00 am in the morning...
But my heart was in pain...those memories came right infront of my eyes and my eyes became full of tears...

Flashback:-- (8 yrs ago)

She has hair upto her shoulders, they are brown...but her beauty lies in her blue eyes..

I slowly went to her, nervous, anxious..

"Hey!", i spoke nervously

"Hey vivaan!", she answered with her as usual enthusiastic voice..

I was lost in those blue eyes...that dimpled smile...

" class 10th exams comming are you nervous?", i asked her in an attempt to divert my mind.

"No, because i know you will help me!..won't you?", she replied in her sweetest voice...

At that very moment i realised, i was in love..my first love..

...
..
.

Flashback ended..

I tiss tossed on my bed restlessly before getting up and finally heading towards bathroom..

I wish i could do something...
I wish...
I wish...

*~~*

Hey guys!

I know this update is small...but i guess if i added anything else dis chapter would hav lost its beauty then...

How was this chp?

The video that i hav added is perfect for this chp...plzz listen to it once !!

If you liked dis chp then plzz like and comment!..it means a lot!!..

Lov u guys!

See ya!!
❤❤❤