Dear Rhea

Rhea's POV

"Hey Rhea!!!", sakshi hugs me tightly while i somehow try to get away from her tight grip.

Sakshi is my second best friend after pallavi.
Pallavi and sakshi are room mates as pallavi got transfered from Delhi to Gwalior just a few days before.
Sakshi and i were school mates since class 6th while pallavi was my college mate.

"Hii sakshi", i reply as she finally leaves me .
Sakshi is the sweetest soul but it will take her some time to realise that she actually crushes rhe person while hugging.

I see pallavi running towards me and engulfs me in a big hug

"Hi pallavi!", we hug

"Hi babes!..missed you soo much!", pallavi replies

All of then get inside the house.
As i get inside, i get awestruck seeing such a beautiful apartment.

Its one of most girlish apartment that i have come across, all the curtains are pink and so are the cusion on the grey sofas.

There are teddy bears and other soft toys spread on the small racks.

The kitchen is wonderful and it has every cooking instuments presents, thats because Sakshi is a chef.

There three rooms, having magnificent interiors.
Sakshi's room has a huge round bed with white and light curtains.
The wall is pink and yellow.
Her room has a huge dressing table and study table.

"Sakshi your room is heaven!", i speak

"Ahh...thanks rhea!", she smiles.

"You know sakshi has made lasagna!", pallavi speaks while i jump with happiness.

"Wow!!", i reply giving a small kiss on sakshi's cheeks

Sakshi takes me to another room, just next to hers.

"Ok rhea,  this going to be your room while you stay here. You freshen up while i will serve you a yummy breakfast!", Sakshi speaks while i nod softly

Sakshi and pallavi leave then room while i close the door from inside.

I then brush my teeth and bath quickly. I wear a yellow tee and black capris tieing my hair in a messy bun.
As i start to unpack my bags, i see the letter.
Its the same letter maa (vivaan's mother had written).
My hands tremble while i open it.

She writes,

Dearest Rhea,

If you are reading this letter then that means then that its been a month since i have left this world.

It was many years when you were about 9 years, and vivaan was 10 years old.
At that time my son abeer was just 3 years old.

I always wanted a daughter, but the day abeer was born i cried because i was confident that my second child will be a daughter.