Close are Strangers.

( This is the Second installment, to the Dangerous Series... So, my 5 Seconds of Summer Story. Enjoy... )

2.

" Are you fucking kidding me? " I exclaimed not caring about the people who had been staring at me, Ash sighed deeply " Mel, calm down ". " No, I'm not going to calm down... Out of anywhere in the world, you all had to choose LA.... That's where they live " I stated while I glared at the three of them,  " Mel, there's so many people that live in LA... Anyway, I'm going down there because there's this case I'm looking into.... I was wondering if you'd help me " Ash stated as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. " I'm not a detective anymore Ash, I handed my badge in long ago... " I sighed quietly,           " But, you're still smart and I know you'd could help me big time " he replied. " Plus, Mel I've always wanted to go.... Please, Please, PLEASE!! " Delilah begged with a pout on her face ( Oh god, not the pout! No one could say no to that pout ), I let out an aggravated sigh. " You can always just avoid them Mel... " Logan muttered looking down. " If you promise me, that the three of you won't force me to talk or see to any of them, then I'll go... If I want to see them, you have to let me make that decision for myself, got it? " I stated as I crossed my arms over my chest, the three of them nodded with extra large smiles on their faces ( I had a feeling, those problems would be broken soon enough... They just wanted me to be happy ). " Fine.... But only if someone goes to get me a coffee, from Starbucks... You all know what I like " I stated with a cocky smirk, they each rolled their eyes but nodded again. I let out a deep sigh as I quickly checked in and then sat down, Logan and Ashton went off to find the Starbucks. I ran a hand threw my hair as I let out a deep sigh, " Don't worry Mel, everything's gonna be okay... We've never gone to America on our Holiday, it's your homeland remember " Delilah smirked. I nodded with a small smile " I just don't want to run into him, the other two I really don't care if I see them.... I don't want to see him though, I might slap him... hard... Just sayin' ", she chuckled while hugging me slightly " I don't blame you... You know we're going Disneyland while we're in California ". I smiled widely " We'd better be ", she smiled as the two boys returned with four drinks in their hands. " An iced Vanilla latte for you " Ash smirked while handing me my drink, " And a, shaken Iced Green tea lemonade for you " Logan smiled as he handed Delilah her drink, while also placing a kiss on her lips. " Ew, guys.... Can't you wait until later to do that! " I groaned whiled rolling my eyes, they both chuckled. " Don't worry that was nothing, just wait until later tonight " Delilah smirked, causing me to look at them with a horrified expression on my face, " Stop talking..... Just wait until you're in the hotel okay... I don't want to hear your sexual comments! ". The three of them chuckled, as we waited forever to board the plane.

After an hour and a half, we were finally sitting on the plane. I sat between Delilah and Ashton. I'd be stuck on a plane with these three for over 14 hours, yay.... I basically listened to music, slept and then annoyed my friends. 14 hours later, we had arrived in sunny Los Angeles. We took a taxi over to the hotel we'd spend a week in ( But then we'd move over to the condo we rented out ), we separated and went to our rooms quickly. After unpacking a few of my clothing items, I fell dramatically onto the rather large bed. I was ready for some room service and a long, long nap. Minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I groaned deeply as I stood up, Logan and Delilah smiled at me as soon as I opened the door. " Ready for some food? " Logan questioned happily, I nodded " Room service? ". He shook his head " Mel, we're on Vacation. Why would you want to stay cooped up in a hotel room?? ", " Because I'm tired... " I whined as I stomped my foot like a child. Logan and Delilah chuckled, " It's so nice out though! " Delilah stated. I sighed as I grabbed my bag " Fine, let's go... I want a burger ", they both smiled as we headed toward the lobby.