The Sexy Stranger.

DEVIN's POV

-------------------------------------------------------

"MARRIAGE!!!" I screamed

"NEVER!!!  I am too young " I added hotly, totally ignoring their calls as i made my way out of the castle to the river,leaving my servants and father to their own devices.

I carefully reached  the surface of the water with my toe testing the temperature, satisfied, I slowly submerged myself until it made contact with my nipples sending pleasurable shivers throughout my body.

I swam slowly becoming aware of the tickling feeling  on my back turning  to see what it was stalking me.

The bushes on the other bank rattled, alerting me of the position of the spy.

I was torn: should I step out naked and confront my voyager or should I get out, put my clothes on and scram.

Being of the reverted nature I decided to follow the latter. Gradually making  my way to the bank and commenced downing my clothes.

I  noticed a tall man lying on the bank watching me shamelessly.

"Who are you?" I asked in a loud voice filled with anger, my face flared as it worked harmoniously in expressing my disgust.

He stood instantly, coming out of the trees, standing  too close to me, giving me an opportunity to scrutinize his features, which I admitted were quite attractive.

His nose was pointed, eyes dark brown or black- I couldn't tell, his jaw was well chiseled and a hint of stubble was visible, his hair was black and long and the muscles on his body were straining to burst out of his confined clothing. Oh what would I do, 'Snap out of it Devin', I thought to myself 'You do not even like Lads'.

I watch his lips as he spoke entranced as it danced imagining its feel on my neck.

"My, my, what have we here, which harlot dares to blatantly exhibit his flesh,tempting me?" he replied touching my face, triggering unwanted feelings.

"DO.NOT.TOUCH.ME." lashing his hands away I ordered scornfully, making my hasty retreat. I figured I succeeded only to feel a strong hand on my waist pulling me and slamming my small frame into a hard, firm surface.

I looked up confused, feeling lips attached to mine, attacking my virtue. I quickly raised my hand and made impact with his face, he instantly let go of me, confusion latched onto his face now red from my slap. That ought to teach him a lesson. I used this opportunity to flee from my attacker. All I heard was "You bitch...."

I made my way back to the castle towards the hospital section where I loved to spend my time. As I approached I saw two of my five brothers at the door,

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can't we come to the hospital Devin?" came the reply. i knew something was up.

I ignored them and started to do my duties and basics, applying medicine, feeding, changing balms, until four when I went to the school to aid with teaching the children of the kingdom.

Yes I am a Prince actually the last of five so technically I am the baby. I am 17  , my name is Devin Deroux.

After school I made my way to meet my father as I usually do every evening.

"Good afternoon papa" i greeted regreting our exchange this morning on marriage.

"Good afternoon, I am glad you came sunshine", he replied, I couldn't help but note the look of stress and worries on his face.

"What is the problem papa?" "What can I do papa?", "why are you so worried?"- I asked concerned,hugging him.

"The king of South Cumberland is threatening us with war son.",he replied hesitantly.

"What can I do papa? You know I will do anything papa!"-I quickly added

"It is with much pain that I say this son, but he has asked for you to be given to him as a pledge of allegiance as a concubine, now it is your choice, I want you to know that I will never force you to make a decision. I love you Devin."

I stared at my father mouth open in shock; I am a male, a prince! Well having male concubines are common but still...I have heard tales of the cold-hearted, murderous, difficult and merciless ruler of Cumberland. It is said that no concubine or wife of his last no longer than half a year! Will I last even a month? Should I go to him or should i risk a war and harm all the people I love and care so deeply about.

I mean I don't think it is a bad deal, but I will probably die, never see my relations again.

It has to be done, for the sake of the people, for the sake of my family and the kingdom. BUT thank the Lord i am not marrying him.

"I will do it father." I said soflty

"You do not have to do this son we will find another way to do this"

"I WILL do this" I replied with vigor spinning around to exit before he talks me out of it. It is time for me to be released from the cocoon everyone has spun around me, for me to be a man, to show my brothers that I am not worthless at all and most of all to protect them and the kingdom.

I made my way out of the room, my eldest brother Marcus was standing there, he probably heard it all but I didn't give horse dung about his opinion or taunts.

"Devin, I will not allow you to be degraded like this. You are of royal blood and you are but a babe .I forbid this!" Marcus shouted, he was angry.

"Me too, I will never allow my brother to stay with that Devil, he will kill him Marcus!" added Derik, he is the one before me, It felt so uplifting, they care for me! They love me! And I love them more than anything so I have my duties set aside.

"For once let me prove myself. I WILL fucking do this" I shouted angrily walking away.

After my outburst no one dared cross me, even Jonathan the one I love the most he knew better.

I started packing my stuff in chests and started paying my goodbyes especially to the maidens and matron at the hospital even more heart wrenching, were the children, I left abruptly because I couldn't bear it anymore.

++++++----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+++++++

Remember to vote Guys!

Hope you enjoyed it.i know it isnt intresting as yet but the fire will slowly build.

!ThANks FoR rEadInG!