Baby!

Don't forget to Comment and Follow!

Hope you enjoy, just ONE more chapter or TWO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the support. LOVE you!

Bye....love catfish. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DEVIN'S POV

He kissed me roughly, squeezing my mouth as I caressed his hard body. It has been a week since we met to release ourselves; he is obviously busy with his kingdom and its many affairs while I am engrossed with two jobs and Liam.

 He has grown, I feel like eating him every time I see him, his cuteness is overwhelming. I have been delaying the truth from Alex, Liam is his son and he has a right to know, the time never feels right and I don’t want to anger Alex, because you did remember the last time he got angry and nearly kill me and on top of that he would take Liam away!

He flipped me around fingering my hole, using his saliva as lubricant, I knew this encounter will be rough and I would not have it any other way. He found my spot and began my sweet torment; I stood weak on my knees willing them to keep me up as I stimulated my own hardness, swimming in the poll of euphoria.

  He removed his finger, leaving me breathless and empty. “I need you babe! I need you in me, please.” I begged. 

“Where do you want me Devin?” he asked in husky tone, killing me with suspense.

“I need you in me, in my love chute.” I answered wantonly. He shoved into me mercilessly, eliciting a painful groan from me as I enjoyed the pain of entry. His thrust quickly became long and torturous, pushing me high and dropping me low, pushing me to the edge, hanging by one hand only to pull me back up as he played with my sweet spot.

 He gyrated his hips, whining in my passage, tantalizing the nerve endings thus pushing me over the edge headfirst, and my rod, pressed against the wall exploded from friction making me buckle at the weakness of my orgasm.

Alex expertly lifted me, turned me to face him, positioning his manhood at my entrance and continued his pumping in and out, I wrapped my foot into the deep of his sweating back and held unto his neck for equilibrium. I pinched his nipple, trailing kisses on his neck, biting and licking, whispering naughty stuff in his ears. He came grunting and moaning my name.

 I readied myself and left for home, whispering my love into his dormant ears, leaving a sleeping Alexander behind.

--------------------------------------------------------

 I played with Liam, making some mash potatoes and liver for him, it is soft and healthy and he loved it. I bath and dressed him, putting him asleep in his crib.

I slept dreaming of Alex as I did every other night.

I woke up and cooked, As I was about to open the door a sturdy knock vibrated through the small house, the knock intensified as I down my coat and jacket. It must be the milk-man I thought, he is always in a hurry.

I opened the door ready to verbally abuse the nuisance causing shit, Liam was sleeping for God sake; I was stunned wordless, mouth open when I saw Alex staring at me in front of the house.  He broke out into a smile, embracing me into a warmth hug which I did not return.

I was in a conundrum, should I leave him outside or should I take him away? His lips grazed mine, intensifying in vigor and strength; I was too preoccupied with the situation to even return his affection. I guessed he noticed my attitude.