Baffled!

I Love to hear from my readers.

 Please comment, help me shape the plot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin’s POV

To say I was tired and heavy- hearted was an understatement, I woke up vibrant as usual but instantly replayed the previous day’s event and thus my mood now. I quickly made my way down so as to start the duties I have enlisted upon myself. I love being active and socializing. I can’t afford to remain secluded and allow Alexander actions to have any effect on me.

To my surprised the kitchen was almost empty. I started on the dish of the day- chicken seasoned with chives, thyme and parsley, slowly pot-roasted with rice and peas. I love cooking, it relaxes my mind and my creativity is unleashed. Calum and I greeted and sat having our portions, chatting over the squabbles of the castle when Alexander and Gormla came in, hugging and making out shamelessly.

I was ANGRY, for what reason? I know not. I felt a pulling sensation at my heart, the emotions of betrayal and anger.

 Calum shot me a pitiful glare and made his way out of the kitchen. I stood to follow when I was beckoned to serve food to the intruders. I took out ample food and served, I quickly shot out of the room as Alex watched me intently sending tinglings down my spine.

LATER

I spent the rest of the day indoors looking over the list of things needed and the expenses of the month.

I was good at many things including mathematics. My father made sure that we all were educated beyond need including learning various languages.

I took my bath and was about the leave to dress when I was pushed roughly against the wall. Pain coursed through my body, I am sure it would leave marks on my skin. I felt strong hands adding pressure surly wanting to break them.

“What the HELL! Unhand me this instant” I shouted.

“No you indecent bitch” Alex whispered in my ear his hot breath caressing my lobes.

He is so unpredictable at times it scares me.

“You are so lewd and lawless, your body screams to be abused as well as your obscene behavior with Calum”

 “I….” before I could respond to tell him it was a lie, I felt a sting on my cheek rattling my whole body, I was astonished beyond words struggling to find equilibrium, My face red from impact and numb.

“Do not speak unless you are asked to you worthless slut” he added through his clenched teeth.

“I thought you were innocent and untainted in the worldly ways but I guessed wrong you are just like all the others, slutty and whoring. Aren’t you?”

I hesitated, to which he put his large hands around my throat and applied pressure squeezing the life out of me. My throat ran dry as I fought for air. With the last reserve of willpower I kicked him in his groin and used my nails to scrape his face in my bid to escape. I fought relentless against his huge frame until he dropped me. I quickly scrambled to my feet when his hand grabbed my foot pulling me under him stifling me once again.

“I will teach you a lesson”

He tore my shirt of my body and tied my arm, I felt coldness and weight attacking my shoulder, only to find out it was a chain.” I was chained! Shocked beyond words I stuttered “what…what are you do..doing?”

“Your previous master did not teach you manners, so it is only fit that I train my slave properly.”

He took his blade out and confidently cut through my trousers exposing my pale flesh. I blushed deeply trying to remain strong, to show him that I was not affected by his games.

“Get on your knees and hands and follow Me.” he commanded

I did not budge, but kept my ground defiantly. I can play this game too. There was no chance on earth I would willingly leave the room to face humiliation.

He smiled at me, and fired a folded hand into my belly unexpectedly. The pain was unbearable; I give up, falling  to the ground comforting my wound.

“Next time it will be worse you piece of shit.” He degrade me further.

He dragged me to the stairs, screaming and shouting derogative attracting attention. I slipped two steps scraping my thighs, paying no heed to my plea and begging, he continued to verbally insult me.

He pushed me into the dungeons, a mass following us to bear witness to my dehumanization. How can he do this to ME? I have never hurt anyone; I am always a good person.

A stinging slap brought me back to present. The taste of blood polluted my mouth. “What?”

I felt weak, I knew that he was going to do something he will regret, to say I was not afraid of him would be a lie, I was scared. He was a tower compared to my small frame; his limbs were well formed and bulging .the fear oozed off of me. What was he going to do? I questioned myself.

In my short life nobody has ever treated me badly; they have never had the cause to do so.My brothers and I always fought but they protected me, and I am sure they loved me. How can HE do this to me?

---------------------------------------------

bye Guys love catfish!