The Confrontation.

Devin's POV 

Finally after two weeks today the Devil arrives to collect his 'package'. I sat in my finest as my father ordered, it's sad that I didn't speak to him or my brothers at all, it was hard and I might as well omit goodbyes. It will be easier that way as the possibility is great I will never see them again. Instead I wrote notes to each one of them. Oh what a coward I am. 

I sat in the loft of my room, nervously fidgeting with my clothing, receiving a disapproving glare from Gelda; who has always like a mother to me ever since mine died giving birth to me. I paced the room until a soft knock came summoning me to the common room where the Royals had all assembled. I quickly lifted my chin and adjusted my walk as I was taught from my wee years as a babe. The center was parted and the hall grew quiet as I was announced, I looked straight ahead to my father not paying attention to rows of bowing nobility, servants and friends. 

I decided to  totally ignore the bastard and focuse on every other person I knew, from the peeks I stole I gathered that he is large and tall, about seven feet three inches (compared to my five ft. eleven in.). Oh my god I was so nervous! 

The feast started and I was seated next to him (curse the person who arranged this). His smell floated, attacking my nostrils, I made out: musk, horse and a distinct smell I couldn't catch, I was intoxicated.

Rough hand on my thighs brought me back to reality, fingers slowly moved up and down stroking, travelling further up,sending quivers up my spine, arousing me resulting in my flushing.

How dare this unmannerly barbarian sit at my father's table and molest me? This savage was responsible for all my problems, this shameless monster. What does he think I am?  Some woman to shudder under his finger, NEVER!

With all the anger in me I released a powerful fist and slammed it into his face .The once noisy hall was now silent. I was however  shocked as I watch his face and recognition crossed my mind, many questions seemed to pop out of my brain, how can...? Who is he? He cannot be...? What the fuck

Alexsandr POV 

He punched me, I expected it, that insolent brat I will teach him a lesson he will never forget today. I smiled to myself as I looked at him, confusion visibly written on his face. From the moment he walked in regally he ignored me, only fueling my anger. I wanted his undivided attention solely on me not the piece of shit he was interested to the side of him, he seem to think that I wouldn't mind his flirting but hell I did, he BELONGED to me. From the day I met him at the pond I knew that I wanted him.  

I have heard story of the small prince which captivated the hearts of many, who would easily tempt men to leave their wives for him, who was so spoilt that he did not care for anyone or anything but himself .Who as always worried about his beauty and was vain about it. He was full of pride and ego yet, everyone in this gathering looked sad and the atmosphere was filled with a somber air.It  is said the he sleeps with a different solider every night and was skilled in the art of whoring. He indeed was attractive; his large eyes so blue like the ocean, the muff of thick blond hair on his head, his small straight nose and those thick pink lips, he was petite with a complexion of milk; he was indeed a master piece. In addition to being an asset to ensure the loyalty of his father, he shall be my little slut. I will learn him manners, loyalty, respect and obedience not forgetting monogamy or no sex at all, his sluty ways will only be for me. I watched as he walked away as if nothing happened, reaching for his hands and i dragged him towards me taking my dagger out, I heard swords and clatter of metals from sheaths being withdrawn. 

"Do not!" he shouted shakily, scared, looking at the people all ready to protect him. 

The swords were all reluctantly stored away, I smiled. He surly knew what best for his loved ones. 

I used my dagger and cut his royal robes straight down the back seam enjoying the sight of his curd white skin, it looked so unreal,so smooth, so tempting, he was indeed enticing. He flared angrily and humiliation was latched onto his face, his eyes filled with tears. He tried to hide his nakedness but to no avail as every eye in the hall were glued onto his obscene frame, I looked around some people were shocked, angry and some full of lust. I actually got angry. What was wrong with me? This bitch cannot have this effect on me.  

I threw him on my shoulder effortlessly. God he was light. I enjoyed his soft skin.

He pounded and pounded on my back, yelling, swearing and screaming. we reached the outside of the hall, I lifted him off and I tightly pressed my body to his making sure he felt my erection, he quickly pushed away looking at me as if I am a pervert. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can you not control your animalistic urges you monster, please don't tell me you live in a kennel" he said aloud. That made angry, he had guts. 

"No you nymph I do not want you in my kennel, the brothel is suited for your whoring habits! At least you'll have some worth." I said loudly laughing, I noticed his siblings all tensed and ready to attack but they dare not do so. Hurt crossed his alluring face but was quickly hidden with a smirk.

"Is that so!" he laughed humorlessly, his naked form shaking. 

"It will be a pleasure rather than living with a murderer who has killed every spouse he has lived with thus far, might I add I get to satisfy my appetite for lads and that too for a price" he hotly shot back. 

"I hope you last" 

"I hope not, why am i even speaking with you?" 

"You like fighting with me you shrew, you enjoy provoking me, getting me angry,Do you not?."-I replied huskily, squeezing his mouth with my hands.

I bent down  capturing his lip, fighting to open his mouth. I gently bit his bottom lip surprising him, i used this opportunity to push my tongue into his hot mouth and was pleased to feel his body against mine, God he tasted like straw berries his mouth was tender and smooth. I felt his tongue battling with mine for dominancy. I will show him!

          --------------------------------------------*******8******-----------------------------------------

Vote and Comment, tell me what you think!