Revelation(Devin's POV) 11

You are beautiful, just remember that !

Love Catfish. BYE! and remember to VOTE

This chapter is dedicted to Margaret Mcnamara.

******************************************************************************

“What are you doing here? “ He screamed at me, his hot breath caressing my face.

“Get off of my god damn table you filthy whore. Did your parents not teach you manners?”  He added hotly.  I slowly slip off the table bending my head in shame as he verbally assaulted me in front of my friends and the entire castle.

My face was flushed with anger and embarrassed, He was making me angry, how can one man be so spiteful towards me? Why me? I hated all the attention and the spot light. I hated him.

He came up to my face “You disgust me.” he breathed upon me, he reeked of alcohol, how can he  drink this early in the morning. I watched my fingers as they fondled with each other, meekly bowing my head, i knew that rebutting would only lead to a nastier confrontation.

 I hated that I loved him.  Yes I did love him, after he raped me, abused me, humiliate me. I fucking love him, a bipolar, possessive freak! Boy has Fate decided to screw me over.

 I stood there in front of everyone baring my shame, fighting to keep the tears as he berated me publicly.

“You are worthless; tis no wonder your father sold you out to the first bidder he got. He DID know of your whorish ways, did he not?  You are a disgrace to the royal blood coursing your veins.  Your own brothers hate you.” He pointed out, all in one breath.

“That’s a lie” I whispered, the hot tears trailing my face, falling unto the ground. I willed the Earth goddess to open and swallow me, save me oh Mother from this disgrace, I begged.

 “ENOUGH STOP IT Alex! Devin does not deserve this, you do not deserve him. Can you not see that you are hurting him? Are you blind?”  Osla roared, I’ve never seen her so angry before, it scared me.

“Oslaaaaaa! Keep out of this.” He threatened between clenched teeth.

Before he trailed off Arabel refuted him “KEEP QUIET! Keep quiet my bosom, he is the best thing that has happened  thus far in this household and yet you treat him like a whore, you kill him with abuse, mark him with scrapes and bruises, insult him with words and except us to “KEEP OUT!”, have you no heart you monster, He washes, cooks, cleans, attend the infirmary, teach at school…..” she trailed off sobbing at my ill luck.

I have never heard Arable raised her voice up until now, to say I was shocked was and understatement.

“LOOK! LOOK you bitch this is what you have caused, my own staff has turned against me! Gormla was right you are indeed a conniving little harlot and how can you say he is innocent, he fucked Calum at the inn!” he added grabbing my hair to be faced by Arabel and Osla and Jacob all rushing to my aid!

“NEVER!” they all shouted together. He looked surprised at the amount of faith they had in me.

 I was tired of him thinking so low of me, tired of being quiet, tired of life really.

 “I can’t believe I loved you!” I shouted frustrated as fuck.

 Of course pregnant silence permeated the room. He looked at me his eyes wide, shocked, his mouth open but words failed him. “Every time you touched me I wanted it to be of love, not hate, I have done nothing to deserve your hate and abuse, The Gods are my witness, I have never thought of Calum in a sexual way, further more I have never thought of any other man except you.”  I wiped the tears