My New Life!-3

Devin's POV

We rode to his castle the next day. I was on my favorite horse; Thomas. He is a white Friesian whom I love more than myself, He is my treasure. 

My thoughts went back to the day before.

I shocked myself by kissing him hungrily. His lips were hard and yet smooth. He attacked my mouth, biting my lips to facilitate his forced entry, his hands simultaneously playing with my nipples adding to my sweet torment. I was so hot, God he tasted like cinnamon. I couldn't control the urge for more; I had to satisfy my craving for him. I pounded myself at his body, oh what a pervert I am and I enjoyed it; the quest for power during the kiss and his pleasurable domination at the end. And to make it worst I was naked and standing at the entrance of the hall with an erection for all to see. He let out an animalistic growl as I began to part grasping for air. 

"See that wasn't as bad was it?"- He whispered into my ears smiling lustfully as he raped my naked body with his eyes. I blushed, hating myself for it running down the hall to my room. 

*Back to present* 

I heard commotion at the front of the cortege and we came to a sudden halt, I tried to avoid Alexsandr the entire trip, he wanted me to make the journey "protected" as he stated in a carriage, to which I vehemently refused until I had my own way .yeah right, I am not a gentle little lass you ass, I am a grown man for god sake. I heard the hooves of the horses but refuse to look at the rider; obviously you could have guessed it was him. 

"We have reached my lands, from here you will be riding by my side, do you understand?"- He spoke with an air of authority and demand. I couldn't help but look at him; he was indeed pleasing to the eyes. I rein my horse and rode up the front with him. I was too tired to start another argument. 

We rode for two days passing through small villages and earldoms until we came before the largest castle I have ever seen; bear in mind my father had quite a few themselves. The houses surrounding it were all uniform, made of clay brick and well maintained with the castle in the middle looming over it all, it was surrounded by a moat and was guarded at the entrances protected with large steel doors. 

As we made our way towards the castle people lined the roads to catch a glimpse of the new conquest. Some whistled, some shouted derogative, clearly not pleased that I was chosen as the new 'whore', well hey that makes two of us. Never had I seen so many people at one place the crowds had grown quickly, news spread quickly that the king has arrived. I had a feeling that he was loved dearly by his people. We entered the court yard, the guards stood at attention saluting their leader. We rode to the entrance of the main house, I stopped and waited until I was assisted off the horse by a handsome boy about my age, with black long hair and smooth skin, eyes wide with the most innocent and heartwarming smile, he looked as if he was poorly fed and overworked. 

"May I present the newest addition of our humble abode, Devin Deloreux"-Sandr announced publicly. 

He looked at me smiling as most of the people smiled and welcomed me; he intentionally omitted my title for which I was grateful. 

"ALEX!" Some high-pitched, feminine voice bellowed, grasping almost everyone's attention, fortunately shifting engrossment from me. I watched as a girl ran and jumped onto Alexsandr, who willing caught her , pressing his lips onto hers kissing as if the world didn't exist. I felt hurt, sad, angry, I was confused, I couldn't distinguish my emotions at that moment, I didn't feel anything for this man. He would NEVER have any power over me .i watched as he whispered into her ears and she blushed, pangs of anger rose inside me but I quickly stifled them back down.  

"What did you bring back for me?" she inquired, a bit too anxious, looking around until her gaze fell on me. 

"Who is this?" she asked impatiently.