The beginning!

**************************************************************************************************************

Remember to add my other stories .Read, Vote and most Importantly Comment.

****************************************************************************************************************

Devin's POV

 "The baby is yours." resounded in my head.

Was I stupid? Why did I tell him? He will take my baby away from me! I started to panic at that thought. I never felt so helpless before.

I watched as the shock cleared his beautiful face and curiosity replaced it. He moved closer to Gormla slowly removing the blanket revealing his son's face.

He turned to Gormla smiling " He is ours."

My heart ached at his words. Fresh distaste coursed through my veins. I was ready to burst into tears; I knew it was time to leave. It was the best I could do for Liam. He has a mommy and daddy to take care of him.

My heart tore at leaving the cottage but, what ripped it to shreds was the love and memories I had accumulated throughout my stay. My mind shifted to Alex and all the love I felt for him. Was it worth it?-To stick around until Alex grows tired of me and throw me out.

I made my way into the room, thinking of earlier. He had proclaimed his love for me yet I was not fully satisfied, do I want to hear it again, HELL YEA!

I packed my case as quickly as possible picking up a small sock to remember Liam by. The blasted tears trailed my face coursing rivers of pain and torment, eroding my defenses. My knees failed me, buckling I was suddenly on the floor crying in my own misery, lamenting my loss.

I heard footsteps approaching the room and hurriedly tidied myself. I picked up random items placing them in the case pretending to ignore the presence of another in the room. Unsure whether it was Gormla or Alexsandr I refused to look up.

"Hehemmmmmmmmm" a voice cleared, sending shivers down my spine, I knew that deep masculine sound.

I decided to ignore him. I could feel the anger radiating off of him, he hated when I ignored him.

"Look at me!" he commanded. I had no choice but to look at him, I was always weak when it came to Alex .His face was stoic, making it difficult to read his emotions.

"I told you I love you."  He accused, his words heavy with emotion rendering me surprised. He stepped closer to me capturing my face in his palms, gently rubbing his thumb against my skin. I knew I had to tell him now or run away. 

"I can't live with you! I am scared of trying, scared of being hurt again, I being in love with you will only add to the intensity of the pain." I lamented in a broken voice. 'You have the perfect family now. I only beg you that I see Liam occasionally."  

"What about me, do you not want to see me anymore?" He enquired

"I am not that type of person Alexander; I do not want to continue an affair when you are going to be married." I replied fatigued at the idea and his persistence.

"I demand and command you to carry on our affair, you will live with me in the palace and we will meet as much as we can, it will be relatively easy." He replied in his authoritarian tone while pulling me into his chest, I was attacked by his delicious smell

"I will not carry on with such a perverse act!" I shouted into his muscles.

"But you will have no say in it, it is the law, I will be married to you, you are my husband DEVIN, The love of my life. I want you to give me a chance, let me prove my love, please!" he begged as he slipped to his knees looking into my eyes, "I know I did not do it right the first time but will you take me to be your husband Devin, to love you and cherish you, to spoil and cuddle with you?" 

"I want only you, you have bewitched me, and I cannot think of anyone but you in my bed, I yearn for your touch, your smell, your voice, your tongue." he continued.

I knelt down slipping my hands across his face, he was perfect, every girl and some lads in the kingdom wanted him yet here he is in front of me begging for another chance. I knew what I wanted but I loved the way he was trying to convince me to take him again. 

I slid down into his lap facing him "I will give us a chance again but only on some conditions, if i cannot have one or if you fail to keep up one then I will move out and apply to the church for an annulment." I replied, loving the uncomfortable look and disposition.

"I will try babe; I am not perfect, you of all persons know that, I have anger issues, trust issues; communication is a big problem" he replied softly." I will make sure that you are happy for the rest of our lives, with Liam of course, Gormla can live here and we can share him.”

“Sure.” I replied, he had all this planned out and I overreacted, I am such an wreak, I thought to myself as we cuddled on the floor.

And that was just the beginning of our lives.

 ********************************************************************

That is it for Devin and Alex guys! Hope you enjoyed. Check out my other stories!