Betrayal-6

Aleksander’s  POV

Was I falling in love with Devin? I didn’t want to answer the question but I knew the answer. I was undeniably in love with Devin, but did he feel the same way- if he did, he sure did had a way of showing it…avoiding me, slipping out of bed and the list goes on, apparently he has more to do than me. What exactly did he have to do? I don’t know.

 I intend to make him mine weather or not he feels the same way about me.

I made my way with determination as I moved to his room, forcibly opening the door to find Calum and Devin eating from one platter and both too close to each other, giggling away and touching intimately. My stomach boiled my fist itch to hit something, instead I closed the door gently and walked away, listening to a humorless laugh mocking me - It belonged to Gormla.

“I knew the bitch would hurt you Alex, I told you from the beginning he is a whore. Did you not see Alex, The way he has Calum between his fingers probably screaming his name at nights? Do you not hear his screams of pleasure?” she ploughed on, adding to my anger and growing desire to hurt him.

“The maids say that Calum goes out with him every night. They probably fuck at the inn in town” she added.

“Shut up!” I replied angrily.

********************Gormla’s POV******************

I was having the time of my life, taunting and filling Alex’s head with lies and stories.

I hated Devin with a passion. Since he came here Alex is a different person. It does not take long for one to see that he is in love with that bitch. He was suppose to love me.

I will make Devin pay and pay dearly for this.

“Poor Alex, do you love him?”- I asked, walking around him slowly, dragging my words lazily to add emphasis and mockery.

“Of course you do! But he does not feel the same way about you. Nobody will ever want you Alex; you are ugly, arrogant and full of anger.”- I pushed “LOOK at him, he is beautiful, flawless, whoring, he fucks Calum under your roof. He left you for your servant!” I laughed loudly like a mad woman.

"He knows that he is your weakness, that you will bend to whatever he say.You are a sissy Alex, You are weak for him and he will use this against you, he has already started doing this!"- i hastily added.

He was seething now, with anger and hatred. I could see it in his eyes, thus I used the opportunity to find a solution to this problem of mine.

“Do you know Alex; tonight you can catch him in action; when he is slipping out of the fort for his quick fuck. THEN you can teach him a lesson, humiliate him! Let him burn” I vigorously added, the contempt for that bitch leaking in every word.

I saw a small evil smile escaping his lips and the hateful, vengeance seeking glare in his eyes. I pecked him on his lips, turn to walk away stopping to add “No one messes with Alexsandr. Make him pay for your feelings my love.  HAVE NO MERCY” I swirled making my way out of the room anxious for the night to reach.

DEVIN’S POV

I and Calum sat on the bed eating as usual waiting for the girls to come and join us. He was telling me how sexy Alex was and how his lover Jacob- Alex’s Commander-in-Charge was even sexier, I just giggled. This was fun just two friends chatting about our life. He inched closer platting his foot whispering details about his endeavors with Jacob.

I heard the door shut but I did not see anyone enter so we continued the conversation until the girls came, adding information about their love life and taunting Calum about Jacob.

We finished eating and I made my way down to the kitchen to start cooking dinner. I finished with the help of the others, tasted and packed me and Calum’s basket for tonight, after which I hurriedly took a bath and took off.

  I made my way out of the castle feeling a piercing stare on my back. Someone was watching me…I panicked turning around quickly scanning the horizon to identify my stalker to no result. I forgot that  rather quickly as I made my way to meet Calum at the gate and we began our journey  towards our destination after a quick kiss. It was late and I did not want to delay our kids.

When we returned I instantly made my way towards Alex’s room. I opened the door boldly, my heart pounding. Where did I get this impulse and strength to do this?

I was surprised, shocked beyond words to find Gormla looking at me, half naked from his bed.

“What are you doing here slut?” asked Gormla in a heated tone.

“What are YOU doing here?”- I replied exact in tone.

“Alex asked me to spend the night, please get out of here before you ruin his libido.”

"You beat me to it already" I turned, replying in a barely audible voice.

I returned to my room, angry at myself for thinking that he felt some attraction or feeling for me.

"What was i to him? i guess i was just a quick fuck. A person at the right place, at the right time. Did i want him? I DID go to his room. GOD i am so confused. I drifted into a restless sleep after a while.

I woke up.

****************************************************

Till the next chapter, please comment on what you would like to see happen next!

Bye- catfish enjoy