TIME TO PAY :(

******************Alex POV*****************

I stood there watching him move through the gates, he and Calum.

Lust and anger coursed through my blood, I quickly scanned the building for Gormla and fucked her hard unleashing all the pent up emotions. I came into her thinking about the pleasure filled face of Devin. I knew I had to teach the conniving little bitch a lesson in faithfulness.

He is mine for heaven’s sake.

 He does not do what he feels like but what I tell him to do! I will break his cocky attitude and teach him to be obedient.

I left the room thinking of ways to destroy him getting away  from the guilt and tainted feelings in my guts for sleeping with Gormla.

-------------LATER---------

I looked as his pitiful face as he made his ‘deal’ with me. I delivered another slap, he has to know that I am in control and he is just a slave, slaves DO NOT make deals, I pull all the strings.

If he wasn't  such a slut we would both be happy.

He fell back from the impact of my large hand, his face visibly bruised and red, tears trickled from his tired eyes. The look of hurt and betrayal marked his cold face.

“Leave us! Clear the room” I shouted.

 If he wanted me to ‘do anything to him but save Calum’, then I WILL.

“Wait Gormla, you wanted to see this, didn’t you?”  I watched as a smirk crossed her face, she loved me and hated Devin for betraying me and fucking Calum.

 None of my whores or wives have never cheated so blatantly and then protected their lover so feverously. The bitch will surely pay.

“Get up” I commanded, he refused to do so, I grabbed his hair pulling him up to face me, his face twisted in pain as I man handled him.

I cuffed his face while holding his hair to steady his equilibrium, his lips started bleeding, hatred and pain flooded his face, he spat on me his saliva hitting my temple, he was one defiant whore.

  Gormla laughed at me. Embarrassed and humiliated by his actions I help his hands together and started to undo his trousers, he squirmed and screamed, kicking and fighting, enraging me further.

“What…wha are you going to do?” he stuttered, scared.

I laughed at his innocence.

 “Well, I’m going to spank you until you are so sore you will not be able to sit for a year.” He stiffened at that. I rubbed his flesh, running my hands over the exposed ass humps aware of the Goose bumps. I sat on a chair and laid him over my knees.

I slapped his flesh, hearing him yelp I quickly added another slap, by the time I was tired his ass was damaged and his screams still vibrated across the room.

I threw him off of me, fixing my attire, I grabbed Gormla who was at the other side of the room and pulled her out as I closed the dark room, snuffles and soft cries escaped him.

“I will be back bitch, be ready.” I shouted in a very grim voice, closing the door with a loud thud.

“You served him good, I am proud of you, that lying bastard will never seek to sleep around again, but you will have to punish him more, so that it is instilled in his brain.” Gormla stated in a definite manner.

I pushed her into my room, raising her skirt and losing her top to get a hold of her breast, squeezing and sucking them as I shoved my penis into her pussy, taking her for my selfish needs.

“Get cleaned and leave me be.” I added drifting into a dreamless sleep.

I ordered food for Devin to be taken, just bread and water, he will learn to be subservient and obedient. 

I sent for Calum, I knew that he was innocent and should not be blamed for whatever took place between Devin and Him, Devin probably seduce him into fucking, he was the whore after all.

“Pack your bags, you will be accompanying Jacob to manage my Wiltshire Estate.” I told commanded him.

“Why?”  He responded meekly, questioning me, fucking unbelievable, he had the guts to ask me why.

“Devin did not do anything, He is innocent and pure and ……” his voice died down over the sobs and snuffles.

“DID you or did you NOT go out with Devin in the nights?” I shouted at him.

“We did but…..” I quickly cut him off.

“OUT”, he hesitated “NOW!” I demanded

I made my way into the kitchen the next morning, to be greeted with looks of sadness, disappointment and distaste.

“Did someone fucking die?” I asked Gilroy an attendant. Osla and Arabel looked at me as if I’m stupid, I was served my food as if I was a dog and totally ignored  for the rest of the week.

I knew that Devin was probably lamenting his position, wishing he was more secretive in his dealings. So I decided to pay him a visit.

                        *****************************************************************

Bye Catfish!

LOVE YA!