Bed Time-5

Devin's POV

I shocked myself, by boldly accepting his invitation to sleep with him. I knew he wanted me- sexually but at that moment I trusted him not to do anything silly. I may be small and frail but I knew his soft spot.

I quickly ripped my clothes off, I was used to sleeping with little clothing and made my way to his huge canopy bed, discovering a gaping Alexsandr looking at me confused. I quickly dived under the duvet.

I turned to face towards him after feeling his gaze on me.He reached out with his enormous hands and pulled me toward his chest. I fought but to no avail, I was glued to his chest. My skin goose bumped as his warmth slowly covered me. His smell radiated off him and I snuggled closer into his arms searching for a comfortable spot. I blushed as I felt his breath on my neck further exciting me, stopping, as his penis grazed my butt, making me blush.

I was so naïve and stupid in getting naked into his bed.

'Was I so attractive that he was excited?' I questioned, only to feel him nibbling my ears sending shivers down my spine. I was engulfed in his actions and the pleasure.

His hand moved up and down grazing my delicate skin, pinching my nipples, circling the pink knobs adding to my sweet torment. "hhhhmmmmmnnnn" I moaned into his ears as I arched my back, holding his head forcefully between the nook of my neck.

"Yes baby moan my name" he whispered to me as he continued to sensually assault me.

With one strong flip I was forced under him, feeling his weight, I knew that he was holding back trying not to hurt me. I reached under our entwined bodies and started to play with the head of his member, rubbing my finger on the opening his precum adding lubrication. He moaned kissing me roughly shivering at my touch. I felt like a king to know that I can make him shiver. He travelled to my neck biting and sucking marking me as his. " You are mine" he huskily stated, kissing down until he reached my nipples taking it into his hot mouth, expertly sucking, licking and teasing me .

Satisfied he moved onto my member and sucked, despite my refusal, he increased his hold on me and continued licking my shaft and bobbing the head. His tongue felt as heavenly as he sucked. His lips felt so good suctioning the life out of me.

He flipped me onto my belly unexpectedly trailing kisses from my neck towards my ass, biting and sucking on my humps filling me with a sensory overload. His tongue made its way into my parting, to my hole....god I never felt like this in my life. If I knew it felt like this I would not have denied him. I am such a slut. He pivoted my hole moving in and out. I moaned and groaned, writhing in pleasure.

"I need you now Alex"- I whispered ashamed at my want.

"What do you need?" - He replied

"I need you in me, pleassssse Alex; I cannot bear this any longer!"- I begged wantonly.

He positioned his cock at my entranced and then made one merciless shove which had me screaming in sudden pain.

"It will be over in a minute baby" he stated kissing and caressing me

He gently shoved further into my chute. The once pain was now converted into a burning, pleasurable sensation sending spirals of ecstasy all over my body. I felt his pulse deep within me, the sweat between our bodies, the musky smell and his grunting and groaning all added to my desire. It consumed me, my new goal was to seek pleasure and to give him my all.to ensure he was satisfied. I moaned and writhed on the bed as he increased his tempo, my hips moving to join his with every thrust.

I was suddenly flipped over and was riding his cock, I bucked and rode him, squeezing my chute to add to his torment, I played with my member and flicked my nipples, concentrating on the feel of his member deep within my core. I stared at him with all the lust and animalistic urges I never knew I had in me, our eyes never parting as we came together. I fell on him as my bodies overcome with exhaustion give up.

************LATER************

A shearing pain in my bottom woke me in the wee hours of the morning. I was careful enough as I crept with much difficulty, out of the bed and into my room settling into the dark, dreamless abyss.

I woke up that morning earlier than usually, my body pained and I felt weak, nevertheless I made my way into the kitchen cooking chopped lambs with mash potatoes and some freshly baked bread. I continued with my day's work busy as ever. I did not see Alexsandr, for some odd reason I missed his presence, his quarrels with me. As the day winded down I hastily made my way towards my room, I took a bathe and slept soundly that night.

Alexsandr POV

How dare he do this to me! Of course we made love that night but he left me in bed. Yes the great Alexsandr is whining like a little girl.

I prefer that he cuddled with me and stayed the night, I got extremely angry that he didn't thus I did not want to see him. I am afraid that I will hurt him again- I know that I have many times before; he does not deserve being hurt, a small delicate, lovely, small creature like him.

So instead I stayed away from him the entire week, thinking that it would be easy but HELL it was not! It was harder than fighting an entire army of men.

It just something about him I find unsettling not irritating as he probably think.

I spent the entire week working and training using those to vent my pent up sexual desire and my frustrations. I knew that I had Gormla but right now I wanted devin and him only,

***********************************************************

sorry about the late updatebut i was on vacation !

Hope you guys enjoy! Bye -catfish