Unexpected Surprise-13

Don't forget to Comment and Follow!

Hope you enjoy, just ONE more chapter or TWO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the support. LOVE you!

Bye....love catfish. 

POST SCRIPT!

I am dedicating this chapter to all the LGBTI people in India. India has criminalized gay sex, it is sad that this is happining in the 21st century. If you read my profile page you would know that I have some Indian ancestry. Remember you can Tweet #377DayofRage or #NoGoingBack to show support.

"speak your mind, even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn, Social Activist

*********************************************************************************************************

Devin's POV

I smelt the burnt food   from my bedroom, as I laid in my sleepiness enjoying the comfort of my bed, not wanting to waste the warmth. I quickly made my way down to the kitchen, the nauseous odor growing stronger with every step I took on the cold floor.

“It’s under control Devin” Gormla added not waiting for me to respond to the scene. Her hair looked as it wasn’t groomed in years, with streaks of flour, her dress was nasty from all the ingredients used in cooking and my kitchen was a fucking mess.

 I quietly picked up the used utensils, packing the various foods back in their respected places, I love order and she knew it.

It has been six months now and we have grown a lot closer. Her baby hump is HUGE, I get so scared sometimes.

 She told me the babe was Alex’s but he threw her out for the way she treated me and poisoned his mind and that’s where I came in. I usually forgive people easily and grudges never last. Life is too short to hold on to shit, don’t you say?

Of course I did not trust her but with time, there is change. Initially I didn’t know she was pregnant but I think it is my pitiful love for Alex that swayed me into keeping her.

 I knew that the precious being nurturing in her womb was a part of Alex and I will work to give it all the luxuries in life, to love her and protect her with all the strength in my body. You can tell I wanted a girl.

I was excited, that was an understatement, and I ordered tons of clothing, a crib from the joiner …..She will probably deliver in late winter so I want the babe to be warm.

“I’m sorry Devin, I was only trying to be useful, I didn’t mean to spoil the morning” she apologized, giving me the puppy dog face.

I knew she wanted to help; we had this argument about one hundred times before “its ok dear.” I assured her not wanting to hear her ramble about how kind I am.

My tummy screamed of hunger and I am sure that devil in her tummy was hungry too. “Are you hungry?” I asked, to which she nodded. I made breakfast and served her a good amount to satisfy both her and the babe. After which I dressed making my way to the shop where I work.

 I did not have any financiers so I had to work to support me and Gormla, it is a small bakery that makes pastries and bread, the work is hard but it is work. Gormla offered to look for employment but I declined bitterly, when she has given birth she can do as she pleases for now she will relax. I know I’m getting fatherly.

 As my thoughts travel to Alex and his life, I felt the sadness wedging its way into my heart, slicing and dicing my spirits. Regret coursed my veins, regret for not fighting for his love, regret for walking out instead of fighting for his attention.  I missed his sweet lips, his nectar, the ambrosia that keeps me energized.

Word is, he has taken a new consort, I have not seen or heard from him since that doomed day, the small revelations are carefully edited by Arabel and Osla.

Alex has shut me off from his life. To him I am nothing; I am merely a glitch in his memory. But the same cannot be said about me. The past six months were enough to straighten out my emotions and think about my life. I still love him but I will never be so naive, ever again.

I have lamented too much on the sweet memories, even if they were few.

My life is useless and meaningless; there is not a reason for my existence. Why am I even on earth?  These questions and notions puzzle me and after analyzing them properly, drawing from my adventures of life I believe the reason for living is Love.

To fell the aches in our heart, to live solely for one soul, to devote our happiness in serving and pleasuring one individual and to wholeheartedly put effort and trust into another human being willing them to cherish and nourish the feelings.

Praying that the emotions are mutual, if not then what can I say you will just end up broken and full of sorrow, regretting that you never did fight just like me.

I pray for him every day though, I beg God  to give him strength, youth and beauty , if at all anything is supposedly to happen to him let me bear his pains and sorrows, I will bear one hundred times the pain, just keep him safe. Let him find someone to love, as much as I hate that, I wish him to be happy.

I finished off at the shop and was on my way home when I saw a familiar looking horse, an Arabian stallion down the street, I was afraid, nervous, the coldness was no longer enough for me, as sweat dripped down my back, all because it was Alexander’s horse.

I walked hurriedly trying to avoid him and the awkwardness that will pass if we crossed paths. I was aware of the stalking horse every turn I made, deciding to escape him I began running thought the pathway leading to my cottage.

 The pounding of the horse’s hoofs reminded me I was fighting a losing battle, my feet was soaked from the puddles in the ground, my knees buckled throwing me the ground, the tears flowed incessantly. I was a mess.

The clattering of hoofs seized and strong arms held me as I fought his grip, tightening to keep me under control and from escaping until I gave up.  He picked me up, lifting me unto the horse as I held onto to his coat, gosh, he smelt so tempting I had to stop myself from nuzzling his neck.

We made our way away from my cottage towards his Castle, my back pasted unto his torso; I could smell his excitement and feel it too!

He carried me to his room, screaming for some hot water and tea, gently placing me on the bed as if I was fragile. He smiled licking his lip, I instantly imagined them on my body, nibbling, tasting, sucking, and I blushed as I realized my train of thought staring at his lips.

He reached down staring into my eyes, stopping close enough so I could feel his hot breath on my face; I was captivated by his features. He was beautiful, the epitome of perfection. I closed my eyes in anticipation of the kiss thinking of all the naughty things we can do, imagining his rough lips caressing mine. 

************************************************************************************************

Love-making next chapter or what?

Love Catfish!