Chapter 2

I thrashed wildly but his concrete arms constricted my movements easily. "Get off me!" I growled, trying to sound confident.

He just smirked and tightened his hold. The other man came back into the room, pausing when he saw us. "What the...?" He started, confused.

"Aldo! You have to be more careful, accidenti!" The man holding me cursed.

(damn it!)

"I didn't see anything!" I protested.

The voice was hissing into my ear again, "Well obviously you did, ragazza, or you wouldn't have just said that!"

(girl)

My heart was thumping so strong that I could have sworn he could feel the vibrations from my chest.

He lifted his head and took in Aldo with a cold expression. "This is just a waste, Aldo." Oh god, they are going to kill me.

Suddenly, gun shots echoed through the party in the next room. My mind immediately skipped to Olivia, please say she got out. My captor cursed in inaudible Italian behind me. I squirmed against his grip. He removed one arm, I saw my chance and twisted out of his grip. My escape was short lived, he yanked me back by my dress as he reached into his suit. I scrunched my eyes, waiting for the gun to appear and him to take my life. If only that drunk sleaze bag outside had just let me be! I wouldn't of been in here, I wouldn't have seen the murder and I would live another day. I felt his arm come out of his suit and suddenly I felt a pain by my ribs. But it wasn't a gun shot. It was a needle.

I turned and stared up at him, wide eyed while I felt into darkness. 

"dormire adesso , bello" he whispered as my body went limp. "See you soon."

(sleep now, beautiful)